Can I get so feed back

• Sponsors (?)

can some one please give me so feed back on my project good or bad?

I would suggest one piece headlight up grade then do the following mods.

1. remove rear seats, it just makes the car faster and looks cool.

2. remove A/c , why keep this heavy luxury item in your car, were going fast !

3. See if you can find a nice nitros Kit its very good power and just makes sense

4. Billet Accesories will bring your car up to date so you can hold your own in the show and shine catagory, you'll find all you need at UPR products (great honest american made products made with love and care bears)

5. HUGE CAM if you get into the motor you should def. buy the biggest cam you can have made. Gives the mustang that rumble that your fond of.

6. Guages, You need at least 1 guage for every 50 HP your going to make. THere is a ton of room right on the dash for you to screw any guage you want right in there. Some people, who really know what there doing put the guages on the outside drilled into the cowl, thats tricky but can be done with a template and some JB weld.

7. buy you self a set of wheel spacers that way you can run tires that are way too big in the back, that will help with hooking up, both on and off the treack.

8. Lakewood Tracktion bars, just plain out makes sense when your whole car is rigid and everything has no give at all nothing will every break and the car will run smooth as a dream.

9. Seat upgrade, Look for a set of aftermarket seats that go with your engine combo, so lets say the interior of your car is grey but you purchased some blue ignition wires, well then you probably be best off buying electric Blue seats with black inserts. Ebay has a bunch of this type of racing seat that would come with some 5 Pt harness, that are a must to make people feel like the car is a spaceship when you get in.

10. Never and I mean never race anyone or go to a dragstrip, this will kill everything you have just worked for, your bragging spot in the big horsepower world. If you have no history no one can dispute your claims.

10 easy steps to " WINNING' the mustang game

Step 1. Make some sort of a progress thread or a thread showing off your car. If necessary, link us to your StangNet album. Like so: http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/members/gunn331/albums/my-car/ Nobody actually spends a lot of time sifting through the endless list of albums on this site. There are more than 166,000 members, 90% of those don't have albums worth writing home about.

Step 2. No one goes to the Welcome Wagon. Don't waste your time there. http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/833663-why-nobody-commenting-my-car.html

Step 3. Welcome to Fox Talk. :welcome: :SNSign:

Edit:

Step 4. Don't ever take anything S&B says too seriously. :p

Edit #2:

S&B said:

View attachment 194515

I would suggest one piece headlight up grade then do the following mods.

1. remove rear seats, it just makes the car faster and looks cool.

2. remove A/c , why keep this heavy luxury item in your car, were going fast !

3. See if you can find a nice nitros Kit its very good power and just makes sense

4. Billet Accesories will bring your car up to date so you can hold your own in the show and shine catagory, you'll find all you need at UPR products (great honest american made products made with love and care bears)

5. HUGE CAM if you get into the motor you should def. buy the biggest cam you can have made. Gives the mustang that rumble that your fond of.

6. Guages, You need at least 1 guage for every 50 HP your going to make. THere is a ton of room right on the dash for you to screw any guage you want right in there. Some people, who really know what there doing put the guages on the outside drilled into the cowl, thats tricky but can be done with a template and some JB weld.

7. buy you self a set of wheel spacers that way you can run tires that are way too big in the back, that will help with hooking up, both on and off the treack.

8. Lakewood Tracktion bars, just plain out makes sense when your whole car is rigid and everything has no give at all nothing will every break and the car will run smooth as a dream.

9. Seat upgrade, Look for a set of aftermarket seats that go with your engine combo, so lets say the interior of your car is grey but you purchased some blue ignition wires, well then you probably be best off buying electric Blue seats with black inserts. Ebay has a bunch of this type of racing seat that would come with some 5 Pt harness, that are a must to make people feel like the car is a spaceship when you get in.

10. Never and I mean never race anyone or go to a dragstrip, this will kill everything you have just worked for, your bragging spot in the big horsepower world. If you have no history no one can dispute your claims.

10 easy steps to " WINNING' the mustang game

Dam that's funny! Thanks for the morning laugh S&B!!!

haha priceless!

#11 Don't forget to have the biggest signature on all message boards. If you did a tune up, make sure to mention the spark plug type and gap in your signature. Spark plug wires are performance parts too, make sure that's posted as such; "Blue FRPP Racing wires". We all want to know about the type of battery you have too, and please don't forget the brand of oil as well. Any useful information is welcome.

I have that done properly (see sig)... :D

my car is a DSS super pro bullet 331 dished pistons forged internals level 20 cnc machined coated pistons, AFR 165cc head, custom grind comp cams, trickflow R series upper and lower, 60lb injectors,255lph fuel pump vortech v3 blower at 12 psi and a cx intercooler with a t5 world class and spec stage 2 plus clutch and ford racing aluminum driveshaft, fully built rear end moser 31 spline axels solid spool with 3.73 gears and a load of suspension and brakes. i have pics and all that posted on this website

my car is a DSS super pro bullet 331 dished pistons forged internals level 20 cnc machined coated pistons, AFR 165cc head, custom grind comp cams, trickflow R series upper and lower, 60lb injectors,255lph fuel pump vortech v3 blower at 12 psi and a cx intercooler with a t5 world class and spec stage 2 plus clutch and ford racing aluminum driveshaft, fully built rear end moser 31 spline axels solid spool with 3.73 gears and a load of suspension and brakes. i have pics and all that posted on this website

Heads are too small, and that T5 is a grenade with the pin pulled. What is "a load of suspension and brakes"? Everything else seems fine.

Sounds like the same setup I had before I split my block and went to a dart. I would leave it alone if it works well.

Were just goofing around on here for fun no disrespect to you.

But I do agree you need a big signature its vital, I mean look at mine I even through a link in and Used diff colors. Makes me feel like more of a man, than lets say Droptop5.0