Can we please talk about this?.....

• Sponsors (?)

I was going to ask "why does he have one chrome style tailight bazel on each side"....but then I realized how stupid such a question would be when looking at this entire car.....

I utterly enjoy the thought that must have been put into striping the rear of the car. I love how they left the T cut out.....

bullitt 5561 said:
no doubt, and he didnt center his stripe either. :rlaugh:

Actually in all fairness, I would say that stripe IS perfectly center

EDIT:
Oh i see what you mean now, that the "T" is off....but if u look at just the stripe, it looks perfectly center with the trunklid/car. :shrug: like it even matters... LOL

:(
Maybe it's actually a dumb girl (sound familiar?, haha). Even worse than mine.
In my defense, sanity has returned and the barbed wire is coming off as soon as I can get time alone with the car and without the husband noticing I am doing something to the car. :D

fastangboi said:
Haha, thats the last thing im fearing.

Did any one notice "The Club" on the steering wheel?

Good eye.

It's a shame out of all the stang owners on this board no one correctly identified that piece of work. It's a GT-RT. Gawd, didn't anyone else notice that?

its actually a

Mustang GT GT-R Fear This Edition. They only made one.

How can you stand back from that after you have applied the stickers and say...."Man that came out great, I'm really happy with the way that looks now"

bullitt 5561 said:
its actually a

Mustang GT GT-R Fear This Edition. They only made one.

How can you stand back from that after you have applied the stickers and say...."Man that came out great, I'm really happy with the way that looks now"

You should fear the fact that it was in the same parking lot as your Bullitt.

Words cannot describe it.

fastangboi said:
Haha, thats the last thing im fearing.

Did any one notice "The Club" on the steering wheel?

Indeed ... I made it even tighter!

img0666resve9.jpg

Attachments

• img0666resve9.jpg
    img0666resve9.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 60