Roush Car is being upgraded as I type...

Thanks.

Yea, I know I need to get rid of those boat anchors. I'm working on a set of 20x11's for the rear. We will see about that. As for the blower, both will fit under the stock hood without the insulation. I checked. No need for the drop mounts. I'd still like to take a ride or drive in your monster.

I doubt Robert has fixed the clutch. That guy has too much going on.

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah that's right, Robert's getting hitched within days/weeks.

So you going to store this one at his place too? :D

I don't know what I'm going to do for wheels. I'm working with Saleen on swapping 1 of them under warranty for a chrome issue. I may then swap them in a few months.

I think you need to take a cruise in my car before you decide what upgrades to do so you can compare the differences. What's your upgrade timeframe?

Yea, Good memory. He is tying the knot.

I have the same thoughts about wheels. I bet this car would perform a noticeable amout better with a nice set of forged 19's and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference in size ( appearance). Maybe even go a 20 forged.

The Kenne Bell takes 5 more hours on the install than the Saleen. That really isn't the deciding factor for me. Still undecided. I have around 350 miles on my car now. I'd like to get to 500 this weekend, change the oil and filter as recommended by Saleen and then get to 1,000 miles asap. Then this game is really on. Maybe I will find my way down to the O.C. this weekend.

marcus95 said:
Awesome. That panhard is doing it's job. Sounds really good. The rear end of this car is floaty.

I hear ya about the early morning. Robert is going to poke fun.

To answer your question.

Nice looking car, Marcus.

Lately, I have been wanting to swap out my white wheels for the chrome ones. Now that I have seen one with the chrome wheels, I gonna' keep my white ones.

100_0275b.jpg

Attachments

• 100_0275b.jpg
    100_0275b.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 67
Billy,

She's a beauty. I'm having some of the 20x10's widened to 20x11's right now in chrome because I got a deal on them. Right now I'm running the 20x9's all the way around becuase that was available. Too narrow for me. If the chrome turns blue from the weld then I'll have them powdercoated white.
How do you like the S-trim? and what are your current power nums? I can't rememebr what your website address is.

marcus95 said:
Billy,

She's a beauty. I'm having some of the 20x10's widened to 20x11's right now in chrome because I got a deal on them. Right now I'm running the 20x9's all the way around becuase that was available. Too narrow for me. If the chrome turns blue from the weld then I'll have them powdercoated white.
How do you like the S-trim? and what are your current power nums? I can't rememebr what your website address is.

Hi Marcus,

My numbers are 558 rwhp & 507 rwtq (at this altitude, 5200 ft, & I'm at about 15 lbs/boost). I love the Vortech. It makes power for ever and ever and doesn't falls-off like roots-style blowers. The only problem that I have is the low torque numbers I'm putting down.

I am, though, preparing to rebuild/forge my motor and upgrade to a T-Trim in about a month or so......that will be a nice upgrade.:D

BTW, what is it costing you to get your rims widen??

dotbomb said:
I can report on the suspension upgrades now.

I just got back from a cruise through Trabuco Canyon. The suspension upgrade is very noticeable.

Previously you could sense some desire for the car to pitch a little in the rear. It was slight but it was there. Now, that feeling is gone. The car just takes straight lines through curves w/o any sense that the rear is moving (probably because it isn't).

It was a fun drive :D

Thanks!

There is zero rear suspension roll on Bombs car now under load under hard cornering. It did not take much for comparison since I'm runnint the same set up without the panhard and LCA's. He didn't notice me picking at the rear of his car while it was sitting in his garage but the panhard makes sure the car sits perfect over the rear axle. I think together with the hp upgrade and the gears really nade the difference. I don't think too many guys would just notice the 40 hp without the gears but I could be wrong. The car tracks nicely.

Oh yeah, and when I punched it around a corner the other day it felt really solid while fish tailing :D Very good response and allowed me to make corrections pretty quick and accurately since everything was sliding equally and centered.

Edit: I do think in terms of power the gears made the biggest difference. However, the 475 HP upgrade kit does bring the boost in sooner in the RPMs and increases throttle response big time. The gears allow you to get to those RPMs sooner and stay there though. Marcus, I'm sure you'll notice throttle lag with the stock 435 HP blower once you get it.