Car is finally gone! (pics)

Kabuki_notch

Founding Member
Nov 19, 2001
Rochester, NY
well, after a few problems the car is officially gone. I hope the new owner enjoys the car. it's time to start looking for a new ride I am looking into buying a 99-04gt
here are a few pictures of her leaving.. look at the nice weather

View attachment 407639
490i9h5.jpg

View attachment 407642
View attachment 407645
View attachment 407647

Attachments

• 490i9h5.jpg
    490i9h5.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 50
  • Sponsors (?)

If thats a real cobra why would you get rid of it for a 99-04 GT. I could see going for an 03-04 Cobra.

That car belonged to a friend of mine. It was theft recovery car, so it has a salvaged title. Other than the body there isnt much real Cobra left of it. The engine has been changed, rear axles, wheels are aftermarket copies, and it has a nice list of suspension upgrades on it. Kabuki Chris is going to be crushed. He told me he wanted it back if you decided to sale it.

actually title is clean now, I spoke to chris before I sold it but he said he something else lined up. I am done with foxbodys which is why I am selling it Also I just moved out and no longer am going to have the luxurys of a garage so working on a car is next to impossible till next fall. It was a very nice looking ride but not what I am really into anymore

actually title is clean now, I spoke to chris before I sold it but he said he something else lined up. I am done with foxbodys which is why I am selling it Also I just moved out and no longer am going to have the luxurys of a garage so working on a car is next to impossible till next fall. It was a very nice looking ride but not what I am really into anymore

I havnt spoken to Chris in awhile. Probably a month. If hes gotten something else lined he'll live then. LOL. I still hate to see it sold once again. If would have had the money when Chris was selling I would have snapped it up myself.

I own an 07 GT along with my 90 Fox... But I would sell the 07 GT 100000% faster then I'd ever sell my Fox. Being a Fox enthusist is in your blood, and if you're really a Fox person, you'll never be without.

I own an 07 GT along with my 90 Fox... But I would sell the 07 GT 100000% faster then I'd ever sell my Fox. Being a Fox enthusist is in your blood, and if you're really a Fox person, you'll never be without.

:Word:

i have owned countless fox body mustangs and 2 variants of the SN95 mustang, one being a 97 Cobra and the other an 03 GT. The 4V motor was a screamer but lacked low end power, and unless it has the right stance/wheels/hood/etc the 94-98's are soft on styling. My 03 was an AWESOME looking car IMO, deep dish wheels, mach 1 chin spoiler, etc...but the 2V motor is soft on power. my AOD 5.0 feels faster to me than the 03 did. Except for the looks, id take a fox over that 03 any day. they have more personality and are more fun. and its always possible to make a fox look just as amazing as any spiced up new edge. while its nice to have a new, tight, rattle-free car, if you are a true fox guy you will always go back.

(disclaimer: i love all mustangs, so not bagging on the newer ones. i just loves me some foxes better)