Car woes

95stangGT

Founding Member
Jan 13, 2002
Buffalo, NY
I'm seriously getting sick of my mustang. I've put in so much time and money and the end result just doesn't seem to be worth it. The car has been off the road for almost two years in which it got a new paint job, new wheels, turbo, body kit, pretty much the works. But it seems something is always going wrong. Its the stupidest little things too. I just want my car the way it was stock as sad as it is. I went to get it dynoed yesterday and it put down a whopping 285 hp and 350 tq. I was like wtf thats low and then seen one of my spark plug wires was off the plug. Then the car was so rich it didn't even read on the wideband. I needed a good a/f ratio chart too so I could send it out to get my chip reprogramed. So on that run it was just dumping raw fuel into the exhaust. :( Second run the car ran like **** so we aborted the run and I pretty much wasted $55 for nothing. I seriously feel like selling the turbo kit and just building a n/a stroker motor or something. I just want a nice street car again that I can depend on :bang:

• Sponsors (?)

HA!! An n/a combo isn't a cakewalk to tune either. I WISH mine was putting down 285 to the wheels. I bet it's only putting out 300 or so flywheel right now. I'm having a hard time tuning it without a wideband. Don't give up on it, you just gotta keep working on it, you'll get it eventually. :nice: