Carbon fiber hood is on!pics inside

• Sponsors (?)

IH8RICE2 said:
if you tinted that window a little that would be even better.

yeah i think it would look little more pleasing if you tint it.
And for the love of god, please do not add neon light:notnice:
Its different. Thats for sure. its just that viewing window showing your goods, to me is like screaming "steal me"

thanks for the comments everybody,(especially thanks to teh positive ones) but keep em comin negetive and positive its all good.
Maza4ever14 said:
man i love it. wish i had the funds and the idea so i woulda done it first cuz im a bitter guy lol

thanks and that cracked me up:lol:

mity2 said:
yeah i think it would look little more pleasing if you tint it.
And for the love of god, please do not add neon light:notnice:
Its different. Thats for sure. its just that viewing window showing your goods, to me is like screaming "steal me"
i hope not

I kinda like it. If it were a stock 4.6 I probably wouldn't like it as much, but with the KB in there it's got some appeal. Which brings me to agreeing with Mity2...it screams "steal me". Something you have to remember is that all those mid-engine exotics like the Ford GT and the Ferraris camp out in the owner's garage for most of their life.

MineralMan said:
I really like it. It's definetly different, not something that you'll likely ever run across again. Shows off the KB very nicely.
hey it means alot comming from u mineralman, because your the one with the nice gt shaker conversion, thanks man.

You definitely get an "A" for effort and originality.

Personally its not something I would do to my car, but I love that you came up with the idea and went through with it. Like others said, tint, and clean up that engine bay. Get a nice CAI like JLT painted the color of your car, keep the engine bay clean, all that good stuff.

Very original, congrats. If the rest of the car is done right that will kill at car shows. They crave originality.

I think it looks pretty cool, I would have never thought of that. The KB is nice it deserves to be shown off! :nice: That being said you need a cold air tube, and now you will have to clean under the hood constantly to keep it looking good.