cars dead already

mattzts

Jun 27, 2005
clifton, nj
i go on vacation to florida for 8 days, come back car dead. i get home around 1 am all i want to do is drive my car. i was driving a pos caddy the 8 dyas in florida. so 1 am go to start her up nothing. so i have aaa come and jump it,let it run a few minutes. go to start it later nothing again. so i had to call ford roadside assistance. there bringing my car to the dealer. im so pissed car has 3600 miles on it. now im without a car till the dealer gets it fixed. so getting to and from work is gonna be a bitch.

• Sponsors (?)

mattzts said:
i go on vacation to florida for 8 days, come back car dead. i get home around 1 am all i want to do is drive my car. i was driving a pos caddy the 8 dyas in florida. so 1 am go to start her up nothing. so i have aaa come and jump it,let it run a few minutes. go to start it later nothing again. so i had to call ford roadside assistance. there bringing my car to the dealer. im so pissed car has 3600 miles on it. now im without a car till the dealer gets it fixed. so getting to and from work is gonna be a bitch.

Dosent your warrenty/road side assistance include a rental car reimbursement/loaner car? Mine does. Sounds like your battery is faulty or your alternator, but either way they should be able to turn it around in a day. If not call them and nag them.

yeah they couldnt look at it today. hopfully whatever is wrong is fixed by like 2pm tomorrow. or i wont be able to get my car till saturday. the dealer i got my car from has never afford me a loaner car. when i had a focus and the trans went and they had it for a month they didnt even offer me one.

ask for it, they wont OFFER cuz it costs them money. atleast thats what it has been in my moms previous situations with other companies. also.......it may sound dumb, but are u sure ur clutch was hitting the floor? first time at the dealer that i went to start it up (first brand new car) i didnt do that and freaked out lol. but im sure thats not the case as u jumped it.

i never get the upgraded systems, to me they are not worth the money they charge. isnt the upgrade something like 1000 dollars? i would rather through a stereo i chose in the car and really jam. which is why i do just that haha.

red05v6stang said:
i never get the upgraded systems, to me they are not worth the money they charge.

two issue over and above the issue of price bugged me about the Shakers ...

1) those bulky speaker housings that they stuck onto the doors! crapola

2) the Shaker 500 didn't sound that much better than the base model system ... :bs:

how many mustang drivers with the stock system do you read/hear wishing that they had bought the upgrade??

shooterm1 said:
two issue over and above the issue of price bugged me about the Shakers ...

1) those bulky speaker housings that they stuck onto the doors! crapola

2) the Shaker 500 didn't sound that much better than the base model system ... :bs:

how many mustang drivers with the stock system do you read/hear wishing that they had bought the upgrade??

yah, they could have made a contoured panel specially for the 8 inch "subs" (aka: true mid woofer)

i have never heard anyone wanted to upgrade to a shaker system, only people with shakers wanting to go aftermarket. which i may add, is a complete PITA.