CDC Aeroshield for SN95's

Over on SVTP we are trying to get CDC to reproduce the Aero shield for SN95's like what is pictured below and are in need of more interest. PM me if you would like to be on the list.

WE NEED MORE PEOPLE TO SIGN ON! THE MORE WE GET PRODUCED THE CHEAPER PER PIECE IT WILL BE FOR ALL OF US! THOSE THAT ROAM IN OTHER FORUMS SPREAD THE WORD AND HAVE THEM SIGN ON!

-CDC AEROSHIELD-
(Gas Tank Cover)

Please No Flakes. Once you are in it, you are in it to win it!

On the List:
1. 32V FICobra
2. 96 chris
3. TripleBlack
4. Blown_By_You
5. fire
6. blackcobrapilot
7. Chuckieduck
8. paintballpyro1

Dropped off:
351inside - Funds Needed Elsewhere
ryanr24 - Interested in the Diffuser V2
paintballpyro1 - Funds Needed Elsewhere
SpittingCobra - Interested in the Diffuser V2
Erick - Interested in the V3 Rear Exit Cover

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This is what your rear end could look like!

View attachment 316682
View attachment 316683

UPDATE!

Ok guys I contacted Colby & Patrick over at CDC. Per the offer on this thread posted by Colby, how better can it get! I will now ask those that are on the list if they are still interested? Please post up on the thread your interest to stay on or drop off. I will update the details on the sign up list as soon as I get a chance today. This is it GUYS! GO fishing for members in other forums and bring them here. Have them join svtperformance.com and have them sign up. Like Colby mentioned, the more parts we get produces the cheaper the price per piece!

Who is still in, and who is out?

Super Update:
-Recent events-

Received contact from Colby and Patrick from CDC, all positive feedback. Word from Patrick is that he will be speaking with the big guys at CDC on coordinating and requesting parts minimum & hopefully a price soon.

:::::Still waiting for a response, hopefully after the holiday weekend we can get some info:::::

• Sponsors (?)