Cervini's --- side exhaust only???

05PhillyStang

Oct 28, 2004
I am looking to buy the Cervini's C-Series front bumper kit (part #8013). Since the front will be lower than factory, I would need new side skirts and rear bumper (or at least rear valance).

My problem is that I don't want the side exhaust. Does Cervini's make side skirts (or rocker panels) that don't have side exhaust?

If not, can anyone recommed another manufacturer that would match the ground clearance to Cervini's front bumper. I know this is a long shot, but worth it to ask.

• Sponsors (?)

I ran the exhaust for several months without the body kit. I rather liked it. Got compliments.

2052289_47_full.jpg

I am looking to buy the Cervini's C-Series front bumper kit (part #8013). Since the front will be lower than factory, I would need new side skirts and rear bumper (or at least rear valance).

My problem is that I don't want the side exhaust. Does Cervini's make side skirts (or rocker panels) that don't have side exhaust?

If not, can anyone recommed another manufacturer that would match the ground clearance to Cervini's front bumper. I know this is a long shot, but worth it to ask.

Looked at the Saleen side skirts at all? You have quite a few options.

Street Scene side skirts look real good too.. as do 3d Carbons.