Check out my future paint job....

cas69aus19 said:
They have some awesome tutorials. The forum has some pretty badass cars in there..
Be sure to check out the challenger & 55 cheby build that they did.

Cas69 - Keep at it, your skills will get better with the more that you do.

66stangbluework said:
les schwab have that funny little computer deal, that you can change the wheels in stuff with, they didnt have any classic stangs on there though. :nono:

Les Schwab has the 64, 65, 66 Mustang in the Classic Car icon.

And DB- you are a constant source of amazement, those renderings are awesome. What would you charge to do renderings on other cars? I'm sure that I'm not the only one who would pay for one, and a pro is someone who can do that quality work, not necessarily someone who makes their living from it. :hail2: :SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the kind compliments from all.

Now pardon this slight hi-jacking:
65mistress said:
And DB- you are a constant source of amazement, those renderings are awesome. What would you charge to do renderings on other cars? I'm sure that I'm not the only one who would pay for one, and a pro is someone who can do that quality work, not necessarily someone who makes their living from it. :hail2: :SNSign:
I am sincerely flattered by the idea that anyone might consider paying for my photochop work. I've been offered beer, money, beer money, and other compensation for my 'chops, but I've always refused. Don't get me wrong, I've considered charging, but I really enjoy helping folks out with their visions. Besides, I'm just not informed enough about the whole "rendering" world or fair pricing for my work, or what folks should reasonably expect for their money (how many angles, or different schemes, etc.). Some 'chops are easier than others, and having decent source material (i.e. images) to work with can be difficult to locate which means more time to do the work.

Anyway, I'm well aware that there are plenty of guys out there making decent cash doing rendering work (whether by hand, 3D, or photochop) and that they're just too pricey for most of us regular folks... that's why I started doing these. I wanted to see different wheels and paint schemes on my own car. I wanted to get an idea of the proper stance. And most of all, I needed 'em to stay motivated during the long hard times. For that reason alone, I think renderings can be totally worth their price. Still, for us poor guys, even a mediocre photochop will do the trick. :nice: