Check this out please

widetrac

Aug 17, 2006
I don't own a Cobra, but I respect it. I just thought that maybe some of you Cobra owners would like to defend it against a Jeep Grand Cherokee owner.

fun with supercharged mustang cobra on highway

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so i was on my way to nh today following a friend. when this whisling yellow cobra started tailgating my friend, i get a call asking to show this dude how to drive. so its play time. we were doing like 75 mph when i pulled up to him and started pushing him along. he punched it and i followed suit. it was vey close this time then i realised i still had my air on. turned that off and went again, tis time i was toying with him pushing him alone. we went all the way up to around 140-145 and let off. he has his friend give me there number buy holding it up to the glass. i called and found out what he has done to his car: 04 cobra, flow master exhaust, powerdyne supercharger and some fuel upgrades. it was nice to push a modded mustang down the highway. when things like that happen it makes the stroker project all worth while.
If a Grand Cherokee can pull away from a Cobra at 140+ I'll eat my seat. Here is a link to the thread.
http://65.42.106.152/forums/showthread.php?t=754568

• Sponsors (?)

Not worth arguing about because the guy evidently doesn't know much about Cobra's! Who in their right mind would remove the stock Eaton roots supercharger and replace it with an inferior powerdyne unit! He was probably racing a V6 Fobra.... In the immortal words of Bugs Bunny... what a maroon!

U.M.