Roush Check this out...

• Sponsors (?)

Its been listed several times. Ones of the members here has actually looked at it. It is real but, if memory serves me right, it didn't comes with yellow stripes or wheels. I don't think it is n the shape that a 10K miles car should be in either. That is just what I remember from the members post. The reserve is high from what I remember.

sal07b said:
Hey,

Check out this s351:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford...4609112718QQcategoryZ6236QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I looked it up in the book and it looks authentic. Does anyone know if that is the stock paint? Double stack wing? I'm debating on going over to check it out...

David, David, David,
You gotta look closer at all the pictures before you ask questions.....The MSRP shows the correct wing as an S351 wing, not an SR wing. The color of the car is black. Is black a stock Saleen color?? What makes this S351 look fake is the yellow everything which didn't come from Saleen authentic. Sorry, but I had to jab at you a little bit....:rlaugh:

Yes, this particular Saleen has been previously listed on eBay, as has the white S351 that the starting bid is always $44K.

I don't know where these owners think someone is going to come from to pay twice the current market value for a 10 year old Saleen.

On one of the "other" Mustang boards, the red w/gold trim/wheels '95 R-code S351 is for sale for an asking price of $25K. It may not necessarily be the most desirable color combo, but at least it's authentic & unique.

marcus95 said:
It's been rode hard. It looks more like a 40k mile car in person. Car did not come like that. They want 45k for it or they did a few weeks ago. Dave, take a pass on this one.

Thanks Marcus, will take a pass as you suggest. I just thought that maybe that color combo was something special. I saw that it was originally black, but didn't remember yellow stripes/wheels...

s351rspeedster said:
David, David, David,
You gotta look closer at all the pictures before you ask questions.....The MSRP shows the correct wing as an S351 wing, not an SR wing. The color of the car is black. Is black a stock Saleen color?? What makes this S351 look fake is the yellow everything which didn't come from Saleen authentic. Sorry, but I had to jab at you a little bit....:rlaugh:

Gotta love ya Robert! You always manage to point out the obvious things I miss :bang: I picked up on the black part, missed the SR wing. However, it has the wheel upgrade, which I know is either the Magnesiums or 10" rears, but I wasn't sure about the yellow schtuff. When I get to the point of a "non-life" like yourself, I'll pick up on every piece of Saleen data I can find and spend all my time on Saleen boards. You're my Saleen knowledge mentor bro...:rlaugh: :owned:

Sal, You Know Robert does have "Obsessed with these cars is an understatement" as his Quote:D I can contest that he doesn't sit around all day and study facts about these cars! It just comes easy to him because he loves these cars! Those details you missed you should have picked up on.... Come on your a Saleen owner you should know these things!:rlaugh:

sal07b said:
When I get to the point of a "non-life" like yourself,I'll pick up on every piece of Saleen data I can find and spend all my time on Saleen boards.

Those are some mighty strong words. Again, attention to detail would have saved you from looking like a fool. If I'm not mistaken "bro", you have more posts then I do. So who spends more time on the Saleen boards?? :bang:

sal07b said:
You're my Saleen knowledge mentor bro:

Thanks, its always nice to know I make a difference in someones life. Anytime you have a stupid question, remember I'll be hear "spending all my time on Saleen boards" to answer your questions since I have a "non-life" :nice: Would you like to futher humiliate yourself :shrug:

s351rspeedster said:
Those are some mighty strong words. Again, attention to detail would have saved you from looking like a fool. If I'm not mistaken "bro", you have more posts then I do. So who spends more time on the Saleen boards?? :bang:

Thanks, its always nice to know I make a difference in someones life. Anytime you have a stupid question, remember I'll be hear "spending all my time on Saleen boards" to answer your questions since I have a "non-life" :nice: Would you like to futher humiliate yourself :shrug:

UNCLE :hail2: You win, I give... Good thing we actually met in person or I might take some of this personal...:D

Hey, just think of mine as a dark white...:D Believe it or not, the white w/ blue graphics and white wheels in the 99-04 is one of my favorites. Not a big fan of the white with the black, but I'd actually buy one in the white/blue combo. I was seriously considering the 2004 vert on eBay, but it was a N/A car. If it would have been a s/c, I may have been going on a road trip...

sal07b said:
Believe it or not, the white w/ blue graphics and white wheels in the 99-04 is one of my favorites. Not a big fan of the white with the black, but I'd actually buy one in the white/blue combo

You can't like what this looks like.........
Brian%20S351%209%20500.jpg

Sal, How about the 99 S351 Speedster that Robert Posted for sale at Mark's Performance Autosport??? It's not Purple but its a Vert with the Blue Graphics! Being an S351 is a small plus also! Oh,... I guess that would be One Big Phat Plus!:D Anyways, that would be a great car for anyones collection! :rolleyes:

gonen20 said:
Sal, How about the 99 S351 Speedster that Robert Posted for sale at Mark's Performance Autosport??? It's not Purple but its a Vert with the Blue Graphics! Being an S351 is a small plus also! Oh,... I guess that would be One Big Phat Plus!:D Anyways, that would be a great car for anyones collection! :rolleyes:

That would definately be the "PERFECT" car. The only issue is the 46K price tag. That is a lot of money! It may be worth it, and it is awesome, but that is a little steep right now...:nonono: Need more phun money...