Chrome accent package....

• Sponsors (?)

Why? :shrug: It's gorgeous with it, and just plain without it IMO.
So just imagine the dash without the accents, and I'd imagine that would be a fairly accurate pic.
Ok, just being a jackass, seriously though I do remember seeing a few pics . . .now if I could only remember where I'd probably be of more help to you :bang:

lodom said:
Here's a link to a pic from outside the car with someone sitting in the seat of a GT without the accent package. It is in the 4th post from the top. You can get an idea of the dash from it.

I may be in the minority, but I don't like the silver dash either. Too bad you loose 2 gauges and the color option if you don't get the package.

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index.php?showtopic=2543&st=20

Wow, not too bad to my eye. I am with you on the dash. I ordered Dark Charcoal int. and I am wondering now what color my dash will be if I dont go with interior upgrade. The two extra gauges are nice, colored lights are cool but probably more appealing to younger Mustang enthusiasts. Anyway I have a little while to make changes. If the interior upgrade is around a grand I will likely pass it by..........even though I ordered it initially.

MustangSteve007 said:
uh when i put in my order i just said interior upgrade package.. is this the accent package?? same thing? I think it is im just making sure. :(

No, they are 2 separate and distinct options:

Option Code 18G - Interior Upgrade Package, includes bright polished 6 gauge instrument cluster with my color feature, leather-wrapped shift knob, satin register vents, satin aluminum spokes on steering wheel, satin aluminum instrument panel, satin alumnum door latches and door scuff plate, message center, leather wrapped steering wheel and Dark Charcoal Averdeen pattern front door panel inserts.

Option Code 68R - Interior Color Accent package, includes red leather front and rear seating surfaces with red front door trim inserts and red floor mats. requires Option 18G Interior Upgrade Package and Code KR Dark Charcoal Interior trim.

In other words, you cannot get the red seats w/o also ordering the Chrome / Satin dash and you must order the dark charcoal interior too.

C_Murphy said:
Does anyone have any pics of the 2005 mustang without the chrome accent package on the dash?

There is no chrome accent package.

It's a brushed aluminum package.

I'm not trying to pick nits here... there is a HUGE different between aluminum and chrome.