chroming Door Bezels?

• Sponsors (?)

I'm not sure where you'd go to get it done, but it's definitely doable. All those badges on the car are chrome painted plastic, including the running pony on the grille. It's just a matter of wether it can be done non-commerically. I'd start with asking anyone you know who runs an online shop or sells badges, they might be able to point you in the right direction.

By the way, they do have metallic spray paint at hardware stores. The quality of a copper one I used was pretty crappy, but I had some luck with (dull) aluminum colored. These paints lose their finish easily, so you'd need a clear coat if you went this route, and of course do a trial run on something disposable.

They would definitely have to be painted "chrome". Recently, I was mowing the grass and shot a rock at my rim and it chipped a piece of chrome off my centercap. So, I went to autozone and bought a can of duplicolor "chrome" paint and it worked decent. It did not re-chrome my centercap but it did make it look way better.

Here's what I'm talking about ... http://duplicolor.com/products/gold-chrome.html

are you talking about the trim pieces when you get in (on floor of door jamb)(sp) or the removable pieces on the door panel? All of those could be replaced with polished aluminum from UPR/Steeda etc and would much better then chromed plastic. If thats what you are talking about that is.