Classic Design Concepts checking in!!

CDCTech

Premium Sponsor
Mar 6, 2009
Novi, MI
Hello everyone!

Patrick Lee here, checking in for CDC. Some of you are probably already familiar with us, but I'm sure many are not; so here I formally introduce CDC.

We are a proud supporter of Stangnet and Mike, and he has been nothing short of spectacular in helping us over the years. Thanks Mike!

We are also very proud of the fact that we have a number of dealers/vendors that carry our product who also sponsor this and other forums. As a result, my primary purpose for being here is to support YOU, the avid enthusiast, with anything regarding our products. I'm here for you to beat up on when something isn't going right. I'm here for you to offer suggestions to, to ask questions to, or if you have a product that you think we should make, just let me know. I will also from time-to-time be posting sales specials, so please stay tuned.

We pride ourselves in making some of the highest-quality products on the planet, backed by the best warranty and customer service. If you need something involving our products, just let me know and I will do my best to make it happen.

Lastly - I'm sure many of you have seen some of our show cars pop up for sale recently. If you are interested in anything we may have, don't be affraid to drop me a line. We have something like six (6!!!!) 2010 Mustangs en route to us as I type, and we simply do not have enough room to keep all of our cars. We already have anywhere from 8 to 12 cars in our show room, and this latest addition of 6 more cars will have us overflowing.

Now... on to some facts about our history, who we are, and what we've done:

CDC was founded in 1990 and has a long history of designing and manufacturing some of the highest quality restyling products in the industry. We began with the Mustang, building a solid reputation with parts such as the Light Bar, Shaker, and Glassback glass roof system. Along the way, we have played with other vehicles such as the F150, Corvette, and some GM trucks, and finally some Mopar products such as the 300, Charger, and Challenger.

We are a TS-certified company, using OE-certified materials and a level of fit and finish as good as, or better than, OE standards. We offer a three-year warranty on almost everything we produce.

On the OEM note, many of our programs actually make it to vehicle assembly lines, as some of our parts can be seen on Ford factory-assembled vehicles. Some of our past programs include the Lincoln LS-E and the 2003-2004 Mach 1. The CDC 2005+ V6 chin spoiler can be purchased on Pony Package cars. Recently, we've worked with Ford Racing to develop the aerodynamics packages for the Miller Challenge race cars (wind tunnel AND track tested), as well as the Cobra Jet drag car. Look for more OEM programs in the future!

If you’ve read this far, I appreciate your time! If there are any questions about anything posted here, or any of our products, please let me know. Thanks again,

• Sponsors (?)