Cobra Colors...??

Discussion in '2007 - 2014 Shelby GT500 Tech' started by crignasious, May 2, 2005.

1. does anyone have a line on what the color options are going to be for the new SVT Shelby Cobra coming out next year..?? :shrug:

2. Don't know the available colors yet but here is a cool "Cobra color selector" website.

http://www.spectrummarcom.com/mustang/cobraPainter.html

3. Thanks for that link 427. I had a good time "playing" with the colors. Hell I'd (still) lust after this awesome machine if it only came in hot pink.

One day I will own one!

4. orange with black stripes = sex

5. I'd go with just pure white. Maybe red, black or blue stripes.

6. Blue with White Stripes = Old School Louvin
    Would look tits pulling up to an old 427 Cobra ^^

7. Yeah that was cool... I must have played around with different colors for an hour... and I still dont know which combination I like the best... I'm torn between mineral gray, with either black stripes or redfire stripes... or black with either mineral gray stripes or white stripes...

thanks for the link...

8. Black clearcoat :nice:

9. Yellow w/ Black stripes, or Blue w/ White stripes...cant decide.

10. Blue w/white stripes ..... oh yeah!

11. i couldnt agree more

12. Hope they offer DSG :nice:

13. I'd have to go with White with either windveil blue, orange, red or mineral grey stripes - tough pick.

14. Hi All,

New to the forum.

In the recent Motor Trend article about the GT500 they mentioned that so far, only 5 colors have been 'discussed'; Red, White, Black, Blue and Orange. Of course this doesn't mean this will be final.

Here's hoping they have both Legend Lime and Yellow available.

15. :nice:

16. Orange is intriguing. Hope it's more of a copper/tangerine metallic orange than Competition Orange. Want something with a little darker and metallic look to it. Not something that came out of a box of 8 Crayons.

17. Blue...

I'm for blue with Le Mans stripes...

It would match my 66 clone real nice i the garage...

[​IMG]

18. I've seen a lot of discussion but nobody's said anything about black w/ gold le mans stripes (like the GT350H's). That's what I am looking to do when I finally get everything signed, sealed and delivered.

19. Just Solid Sonic Blue for me please

20. I have to say, its going to have to be all black for me again. Just cant look any meaner IMO. I will say the red/white combo in the prototype is pretty appealling also.