Cobra R style hood?

• Sponsors (?)

Here's mine...it's a real Ford one.

carsunset.jpg

DavidF said:
Damn, thats a beautiful pic.(car) :nice:

I agree...takes alot of work to keep Black looking that sweet... :nice:

I'm in the market for a Cobra R myself.....keep going back and forth, but i'm really leaning toward the Ford one...That, or the 98 Cobra, its got a sweet look to... :bang:

If anyones finds a good price please post it up.....I'm game if someone finds a package deal... :nice: My inlaw runs a parts place and I get all my stuff next day with free shipping, He usually matches GEFs prices, he can get anthing out of the FRPP catalog, so usually he pretty good...havent hit him up on the hood yet though...

cb18201 said:
where did you get those flames painted on your car like that and how much did it cost you? that looks so sick

Thanks for the props :nice:

Had it done at a friend of mines paint and collision shop here where I live. I had 2 days of body work to get all the dents and dings out, then we repainted the car Black and then I got to help lay the flames out, and get them exactly how I wanted them. Then we went with a few colors to help give it that Mystic look which changes from purple to blue :D All together I spent $1800 out the door.

Will :nice:

red94fiveo said:
The ford one is a 2.5" cowl, right? I love the look of that one and would assume it fits very well. What's the cheapest place to buy it going to be, it was $450 on Summit.

Yup, the FMS Cobra R hood has a 2.5 cowl. Summit I am sure has a great price, but check out some mustang magazines, you might be able to find it cheaper. Also you might want to add in the cost of preping and painting a hood, not exactly cheap, unless you know someone :D

Will