Cobra rotors

fast99cobra

Jul 25, 2004
Oregon
Anyone ever hear of iRotors, they are selling slotted cross drilled for 269 feond and rear delivered on ebay. Looks like a good price has anyone heard good or bad? At same time im planning on putting in Russel steal braided brake cables and Hawk pads. Im thinking that should give me a bit better braking than stock without ponying up $1200+ for Brembo, Willwood Baer etc.
Would you guys do that or save for 6 months for the better parts? Pluss the difference in price would buy a lot of race gas :)

• Sponsors (?)

I have the I rotors on my 94. IMO, they are more for looks than hard use. I got them for the looks, I don't get on the large tracks, have done auto cross. Get the zinc coated, they did not have them when I got mine. They have not warped in the year I've had mine. A good replacement for the street & show.
If you do a lot of open track, I'd get save for the Brembos.

Get Zinc or silver powder coated or the inside area will rust, I got silver powder coated slotted/drilled on the front and they look great. My rear has cheaper ones and the inside is rusty as heck. I got mine in the internet from :

Regular for a pair are $199, coated for a pair are $249.

http://www.discbrakesrus.com/

John