Cobra vs GT

Discussion in 'SVT Tech Forum' started by parrish5o, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Uncle Meat

Uncle Meat Banned

You're so wrong in so many ways, but I don't have the time to type out why. basically mod-for-mod when comparing price vs performance the mod motor kicks the crap out of the 5.0 every time. Where's Gearbanger when you need him?

U.M.
  2. TheDukeOfEarl

TheDukeOfEarl New Member

Good job on the Vette UM. You will be happy. Makes me happy because it is the family car :) Great uncle Harley did a good job on the 53. It started a true legend. I know quite a bit about the LS7 and its issues. Let me know if you have any questions. You can see our 06 in my photos.
  3. Venom.com

Venom.com Founding Member

The mod motor design technology manufacturing process and finished product is pretty amazing. Over a horse per cube, 6 bolt main and the strengthening technique used on the rods is no dog and pony show. These blocks stock are rated for quite a bit of HP. Anyone know that number?
  4. fiveohwblow

fiveohwblow Official Member

UM ditched the Cobra for a Bowtie... another sad day. What forum will you be posting on now?
  5. tannerc91gt

tannerc91gt More durable than coconuts and twice as fast

To blownsn95 cobra. The super snake is a 725hp 5.4L. Not a 4.6. I own a 5.0 and no matter how much I spend it will never be as sexy as a supersnake