Cobra vs GT

screw the new cobra or the aka super snake i hate the motors one cost twice as much as it owuld to build a 5.0 i love the 5.0 and would never own a 4.6 i dont care how they run cuz one our 5.0 we bought cheaper and can build cheaper soo there a 5.0 is still the best to me
You're so wrong in so many ways, but I don't have the time to type out why. basically mod-for-mod when comparing price vs performance the mod motor kicks the crap out of the 5.0 every time. Where's Gearbanger when you need him?

U.M.

• Sponsors (?)

Just got back from the factory in Bowling Green the other day. The wife and I watched them assemble our whole car from top to bottom What an experience that was! I'm scheduled to take delivery on the 21st at the NCM.

As for how the car handles the power... I'll have to get back with ya on that! :nice:

U.M.

Good job on the Vette UM. You will be happy. Makes me happy because it is the family car :) Great uncle Harley did a good job on the 53. It started a true legend. I know quite a bit about the LS7 and its issues. Let me know if you have any questions. You can see our 06 in my photos.

The mod motor design technology manufacturing process and finished product is pretty amazing. Over a horse per cube, 6 bolt main and the strengthening technique used on the rods is no dog and pony show. These blocks stock are rated for quite a bit of HP. Anyone know that number?

To blownsn95 cobra. The super snake is a 725hp 5.4L. Not a 4.6. I own a 5.0 and no matter how much I spend it will never be as sexy as a supersnake