Complete Race Car

Ghostalker

Jul 5, 2003
Danbury, CT
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/608277/1
Oh no! the goose strikes back
mayeb there is a reason "you will not find the front end, or the side spoilers at any store." by side spoilers he meant side skirts... or i hope he did... that tint doesnt look leagal, lol, but hey whatever floats your boat, i just hope he doesnt really think its a "Complete Race Car" its a good thing he got rid of the door handles, so no one can get in it... and COMPLETELY different amps for 2 diferent speakers??? wtf m8? OOH winterfresh gum in the lower radio compartment!
And a PS2 so he can actually race in his car! (im sure that burned =P)
I would never go 100 MPH aroudn a corner in that thing!
he hasent done anythign major, but it makes 400 HP? :bs: its a V8, but PLEASE!?
it will dust any stock corvette, or stock mustang (isnt that a given? id liek to think mine could dust any stock V6...) or just about anything you think is fast... hmmm
sorry to whoever owns that car, on many, many, many levels, and i just needed to rant and i saw that and i went for it, now i can sleep knowing i made the mustang world a little more aware of there fellow mustang owners... BE AFRAID! :eek:

• Sponsors (?)

did someone tell him that bumpers, paint and other accessories( that dont go on the engine) dont add in to the HP. Definatly destroyed that car. Oh i can see how the front bumper looks like the "the fangs of a cobra" this kid is such a tool. he cant even spell right (i.e) play station.

My response in his guestbook:

"
You are a disgrace to Mustang drivers. Go buy a Honda.

No, your car is not a race car because you have an ugly steering wheel with no airbag. No, your car is not a race car because your wheels are black.

Your "racing seats" do not make it a race car. Race cars cut weight down by removing audio, a/c, rear seats, etc. Not ADD it with high end audio and screens.

Your tint is illegal by the way. And wow, I'm sure you feel great that your $40,000 car can beat a stock V6 Mustang. WHO WOULD HAVE EVER GUESSED IT???

Sir I'm going to have to ask you to leave the internet, you're just too f----ng stupid
"

Now i dont have a super charger, or turbo. I did beef up the inside of the engine. It produces close to 400hp. It may not seem like it's all that, but i will dust any stock corvette, stock mustang, or just abount anything that you think is fast.
Eh, I think anything over 400 hp is fast. Why does he think there are very few cars over 400 hp? I know of a bunch right here in Indy. If I was a cardomain member, I'd tell him he's a tool.

all that bling spent on the car could've been invested into that 5.0L platform, which could've actually made it 400RWHP. i dont think the rims are that bad though, they just dont go too well with the paint and body kit.

The pontiac "Sinfire"
im sorry, i just couldnt resist posting this enigma of a vehicle
not only it it an enigma in its import looks and styling, while it IS a pontiac sunfire after all, but it got a pic in IMPORT TUNER??? i realise the sunfire was pontiacs attempt to apeal to the "tuner crowd", but c'mon? then later it won "BEST DOMESTIC" MANY TIMES! it pains me to think of soemthing like this winning that... its ok though, his everyday driver is a 96' gt conv stang. bone stock, and i am sorry if i offend anyone with this, looks like a chick car (White body+tan top+tan-black interior) (same as my interior except mine is cloth and has many billet parts =D )
remember, it doesnt look fast untill it LITERALLY bottoms-out on a penny... :notnice:

I'd just crush the abomination if that was mine. Then I'd throw myself into the crusher right after it so I couldn't screw up another Mustang again.

That is the ugliest damned front bumper ever made. God I hate that crap. Why would anyone remove the seam between the poly bumper and metal quarter panels? That's just stupid. One bump and you now have a shattered seam instead of a normal line.

What an @$$!

569224_22.jpg

at least its creative?
those were the gusy friend's seats, because he replaced them (one would assuem with sparco seats...) so he decided to put them in the back...
^from cardomain^

Calling all members of the "Homos are Us Body Kit Club" I just found you guys a new member. You can pick him up at any local gay bar. Just ask for Fang Tooth fiberglass one off in his dreams front bumper cover.....