Connecting Halo Projectors with Parking lots

02ponypackage

Apr 7, 2005
Florida
For you guys with the 99-04's I have found the way to do this real simple...I had a hard time trying to find a forum or help about this until I did it myself and now I can help others out......Disconnect the battery....you have to ground all wires 1st to start off...Connect all power wires in a connector leaving one side open for the power....use another line to tap into the Brown wire that powers the amber lights (there should be a white/green, brown, and black wire )....I used a piece of plastic that allows the main source to be held by a plastic while the otherside lets a wire only go in 3/4 of the way....theres a plastic fold over with a small metal splicer that will splice into the wires and transfer the power....now this wire has to run into the headlight closes I choose the drivers side...this connects into that sleeve with the other wires but opposite side....to draw in power...at the same time use a wire to cross over and connect to the other headlights sleeve of wires.......make sure these are closed tight with pliers...then it would work if everything was done rite.......I no this isn't the best explained...I will try and get pics then it'll make sense...I already have it done so il take pics of whats needed

• Sponsors (?)