Dairy Queen friday the 22nd

• Sponsors (?)

I showed up about eight thirty, but I guess I was a little too late. I am from Vancouver, and I had to try and find the place. All well, maybe I will catch up with you guys next time.

fiveohwblow said:
I showed up about eight thirty, but I guess I was a little too late. I am from Vancouver, and I had to try and find the place. All well, maybe I will catch up with you guys next time.
Were you driving the fox body in your avatar? I vaguely remember seeing someone pull in who fit that description...

Rootus said:
Were you driving the fox body in your avatar? I vaguely remember seeing someone pull in who fit that description...

Yes I was, but from what I understand from the other posts I was at the wrong one on Farmington. I was at the DQ that is just a few blocks from the 217. I may have been at the right one, but I doubt it. I am sure I would have seen several mustangs corraled together regardless of how far they were from the actuall DQ lot. You guys do this every friday night then?

Yes its every friday, unfornately I can rarely make it because of my schedule. But theres alot of stangs there from mustang wranglers and others. But sat nights at the 24/hr starbucks is really popular to. The one wright by the fredmeyers and 217. We usally park west of starbucks if your facing the front door across from the stop sign. It was great meeting you at the car show ,hope to see you soon at other gatherings :nice:

fiveohwblow said:
Yes I was, but from what I understand from the other posts I was at the wrong one on Farmington. I was at the DQ that is just a few blocks from the 217. I may have been at the right one, but I doubt it. I am sure I would have seen several mustangs corraled together regardless of how far they were from the actuall DQ lot. You guys do this every friday night then?
Yup, that was the wrong DQ. We go to the one that is just east of 185th on Farmington. I thought I saw a Fox vert pull in towards the end, but must not have been you. Maybe next time. :nice:

Definately wasnt me then. No vert here, just a hatch. Its definately a drive for me to come over there, but now that I know I am definately more likely to come over there again. It was nice meeting you as well, like you said, good to put a face to all the chattin. See you guys again soon!