Damn Ice!!

Discussion in '1994 - 1995 Specific Tech' started by 95GTvert[bv12], Dec 11, 2003.

1. 95GTvert[bv12]

95GTvert[bv12] Founding Member

Well i was pulling into the my colleges parking lot after droping off my Gf to her final......and the next thing i know is that i am turn the wheel but the truck (not my mustang) isn't turning...i was only doing about 5mph but i slid in to a 87 VW Van. We exchange insureance stuff and called them companies but my questions is who is at fault here....am i at fault beause my vehical slid or is no-one at fault?

Both cars are driveable my Girl Friends truck has a ding in the bumper, a dent (small) above the head light, some broken plastice and a broken fog light cover...the light bulp is still working...And the VW has the driver side coner sashed up pretty good and a dent behind the driver side door, I guess i slid down after hitting here for that one.

Either way no-one was except my pride and soon to be the school administrations ear for not getting the parking lot's clean before the start of school DURING FINALS WEEK.
  2. urban96

urban96 bubb rubb says:"woo woooooo" Founding Member

i dont know how it works in CA but in NY if its caused by weather it goes under no-fault :shrug:
  3. 95GTvert[bv12]

95GTvert[bv12] Founding Member

It's actualy NV....No-fault is what i am hoping for...i know in CA it would be No-fault but the truck was in NV with NV plates