Damn you evintho!

4bangen

Nov 3, 2004
up untill now I have not missed my stang (elisabeth) sence trading her for my tc. the bird is fun and has a lot of potential. and the stang needed a lot of work. but for some resone this evening while reading a thread here I glanced at evintho's avatar and WHAMO! it ht me I miss my girl:( (she looked just like his stang) now I want her back and don't think I can get her back. this sucks. oh well time to hit the local boards and find another 4cyl vert in red. maybe this time I can find a 5speed.

by the way evintho how's the progress going?

• Sponsors (?)

Keep your eyes peeled, brother. They're out there! Craigslist.org, ebay, auto trader, local classifieds and alot of Mustang message boards are good places too look.

Thunderstang's motor is about ready to go in but the car is on the back burner right now. Currently, all my efforts are going into getting my '86 TC back on the road. Got the new clutch installed, ported E6 mounted and I'm now just cleaning up a few loose ends. Probably be on the road in the next 2 weeks or so. Then, I can get Thunderstang back in the garage and hopefully get it road worthy by the summertime.

sounds good man. my tc is running pritty good, ill be doing plugs and wires tomorrow and putting a new ground wire on the motor. I wish I could get my old stang back I was a nice car and I was pretty atached to it.

I lost your number(been a crazy month!) give me a call. I'm broke right now but we can see what I can pull out of my bum!
is it red? what do you want for it! sound like it might be what I'm loking for.