Dead Zone

• Sponsors (?)

Not only did there used to be posts everyday, used to be a lot more people posting. It's just a select few anymore. I hear another site has "stolen" everybody. I don't know what difference it makes. To each their own.

I heard something about that a little while back. That is too bad,I jump back and forth between the Mustang sites just to catch up on good buy and tech info.
Nothing happen down here in Florida at all. :(

I dont show my face much because they changed the NW forum a while back.. no more F/S/T.. i dont visit any other mustang sites other than FEP, then again the mustang has been parked due to lack of funds, i have plenty of other things to occupy my time and wallet unfortunately

LOL, yeah, wonder what happened :rolleyes:

-Classifieds are national now, so get ready to ship your 03 cobra to NJ
-the mods move threads because "they belong somewhere else" when they were meant for THIS forum
-Advertising EVERYWHERE!
-The general tone around here is "if you dont like it, leave"...so we did

Not sure where everyone went, the racers are on HeadsupNW and Yellowbullet...sites that dont screw with stuff that works:nice: As you can plainly see, it USED TO WORK

The above info is correct. I come on here to screw around in the short bus and the 5.0 section but F the NW section. Its as good as 6 feet deep. Stang Nation has a great group of guys that are mostly local the pnw and they do quite a bit of great things. In fact they just organized a cruise for the fallen last saturday south of Seattle (lakewood) and made the news. Not a club, but a great bunch of guys and gals who enjoy the hobby without politics. :nice:

wasteland.jpg