Debating on a paint change...

Caldwell

Apr 27, 2004
Ontario Canada
Hey gents, what's goin on?
Just thought I'd post this up because I would really like everyone's opinion on the idea to see if it would indeed work or not.
Yesterday I was driving around aimlessly and an '02 TA Vert came out of a house with some old lady driving it. It was Sunset Orange with chrome rims and it looked absolutely gorgeous. Now I'm not referring to the TA, I'm not a pontiac guy, but the colour! AMAZING!
So I want to know what you guys think if I get the colour change. Keep in mind I have a white Vert top, and black and white interior...
I personally think it would look amazing but the gf thinks otherwise.
So here are a series of pictures. Because of the colour, I don't want to attempt a hack job photoshop, but well, here are the pics

Mine Now:

day2.jpg

Interior:

interior.jpg

Now, the colour:

461781_10_full.jpg

461781_34_full.jpg

461781_22_full.jpg

461781_5_full.jpg

358313_14_full.jpg

358313_26_full.jpg

So what do you think? Honestly...

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah see I would get it done right, engine bay... the whole 9
I would expect a paintjob like that to run me a good... 4G or so.
maybe 3G, depending on how much clear I want. You guys really don't think it would look odd with a white vert top though eh?
I think that was my biggest concern.

The interior will match [basically] any exterior colour, so long as it's dark enough... and i love black too, but i'm a total metallic paint boy.

I figured the white top would accent the chrome rims and clear headlights? :shrug:

Its a great color, but i would say stay with black. I think that with your black/white interior it would look like ass. And with the white top it would be even worse. If you changed the top and interior to all black it would be better. But i would stick with black.

Stay with black bro. That color is nice but doesn't go well with your top. Maybe if you switched over to a black top there might be a difference. Personally, keep the black with white top, not very common. I saw an sn95 with that color, and if it wasn't that color, it was somethin very close to it, and to tell you the truth :puke: