Detroit Area Mustang guys

• Sponsors (?)

I'm lurking around a couple times a week. My post count doesn't show it, but I've been in and out of Stangnet at least every other day for the past 4 years.

On an different note, my '01 GT is on jack stands. It's getting:
longtubes
C&L plenum w/75mm Accufab
upr or steeda shifter
tubular K-member w/stock arms and QA1 struts
subframe connectors
and maybe more.

Jay

Hey, why can't humans act like bears and hibernate throught the winter?

shnikkles said:
I'm lurking around a couple times a week. My post count doesn't show it, but I've been in and out of Stangnet at least every other day for the past 4 years.

longtubes
upr or steeda shifter
subframe connectors
and maybe more.

Jay

My car is on jackstands too. Ill be getting the steeda powerpipe for my blower, Steeda Drag Springs, Lakewood drag struts and shocks, steeda upper and lower rear control arms, welded torque boxes, 3.73 gear, C-Clip elim and 8 point roll bar to make it all legal!

hey guys quick question ...
I just started going to the track in october and i've only been to lapeer, are the other tracks worth the drive? I've been to miland but never raced there. It seems like you can only get 2 or 3 runs in. anyway I'm going to be workin on the car goin to the track alot more next year so i was justwondering where is the best place to run at?

gtrackd02 said:
hey guys quick question ...
I just started going to the track in october and i've only been to lapeer, are the other tracks worth the drive? I've been to miland but never raced there. It seems like you can only get 2 or 3 runs in. anyway I'm going to be workin on the car goin to the track alot more next year so i was justwondering where is the best place to run at?

There is a TON of tracks in michigan! Youve got Ubly which I believe is up someplace near saginaw? Mid Michigan which is supposed to be awesome, thats in Staton up near lansing, Milan obviously, there is also 131 out near K-Zoo. Thats supposed to be a nice track too. Then if you want to drive you can always try Norwalk down in ohio, thats where Im gonna be goin this year I think.

Try one of these links:

www.midmichmotorplex.com

www.milandragway.com

www.dragrace.net

That will get you started.

shnikkles said:

longtubes
upr or steeda shifter
subframe connectors
and maybe more.

Jay

How do you stand driving on the dirt side roads in Redford? I know I can't stand driving my stang in that muddy crap when it's clean.

Hey Dale are the same guy on camaroz28.com I remember when u posted about when u first got ur blower. My mane on their is Joe_88_50 but i really stopped going on there b/c I dont have a f-body. just mainly stay in the 50 tech areas. maybe I see ya and the blower one. Maybe at the dream cruise or auto rama. Peace

Hey Dale are the same guy on camaroz28.com I remember when u posted about when u first got ur blower. My mane on their is Joe_88_50 but i really stopped going on there b/c I dont have a f-body. just mainly stay in the 50 tech areas. maybe I see ya and the blower one day. Maybe at the dream cruise or auto rama. Peace

Where have the Michiganders gone??

Hey what's up... Stumbled across this thread and thought I would drop a line. There will be plenty of Stangs out in the Dearborn area this summer!
Here's a quick summary of my 5.0 crew:87GT, 87GT, 88GT, 90GT, 91LX, 93GT, 94 Cobra and an 02 GT. Got some Chevys too but no one cares about those :rlaugh: Neways, we've got everything from high 10 second cars to high 14 second cars... Hope to see you all at the Track or crusisin Telegraph.

Peace,
Jason
White 88GT (NA88GT plate)

Na5.0HO said:
Hey what's up... Stumbled across this thread and thought I would drop a line. There will be plenty of Stangs out in the Dearborn area this summer!
Here's a quick summary of my 5.0 crew:87GT, 87GT, 88GT, 90GT, 91LX, 93GT, 94 Cobra and an 02 GT. Got some Chevys too but no one cares about those :rlaugh: Neways, we've got everything from high 10 second cars to high 14 second cars... Hope to see you all at the Track or crusisin Telegraph.

Peace,
Jason
White 88GT (NA88GT plate)
Telegraph where at? b/c me and my buddies, 94 z28, me 88 gt, 98 gt, and 94 gt cruise gratiot bt 10 and 13 mile and woodward at 9 mile.

Jay, usually the guys on Telegraph I know hang out at the 50's McDonalds on Telegraph close to 94. Also further down on telegraph I often see cars at a doguhnut shop (on saturdays usually).

What age are most of you guys in this area? Your friends w/stangs?