Diablosport Predator for GT's

Is this thing just another POS "gameboy with a cable" that lets you play with a few things to only boost your ego as a master Mustang tuner like the Hypercrap tuner? You know, so you can hold your tuner above your head, stick your chest out and yell, "I am Master Mustang Tuner!!! For I hath changed my fan setting for my new thermostat and gained 75hp!!!!"

If so, why not just go get an SCT chip?

• Sponsors (?)

Your are funny. :rlaugh:

But I think you are right, "Master Tuner Ego" So moving along here, where is the best place to get the chip? And what parameters does it change? I am looking for and enhanced tune for a mildly moded Stang.

:flag:

http://www.modulardepot.com
http://www.fordpartsnetwork.com

Both are selling the SCT chips. They were running specials on them , but I don't know if they still are. Tell them the mods you have and from what I understand, their tune is the best you can get next to a full-blown dyno tune. I have dealt with both of those companies listed. I bought my cams from Ken at MD and have bought a handful of things from fordpartsnetwork. Both offer great service.

I'm know there are others that sell them, but I know that these two dealers are reputable.

This is the respone I got when I inquired about a release date.

Not yet, sir. The one thing I can tell you is that they are working on it right now, actually, so hopefully w/in 1 to 2 more months. There is over 25 calibrations they are having to build it for, so that can take a bit of time.

Scott

Response I got from Granatelli....

February is highly optimistic. Reality is somewhere near March or April.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 8:09 AM
To: mgerace
Subject: RE: Predator

Is February still a target?

> There is no specified release date as of yet.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Michael Blake
> Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2004 9:25 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Predator
>
>
> Is there a release date on the Predator for the 2003 Mustang GT yet?
> Latest I have heard is February sometime.

JonJon said:
As a computer science major, I'll translate.

That means sometime in June. :nonono:

As an average joe, I'll translate...

They don't have the slightest clue! How long has it been since these orders were supposed to be ORIGINALY shipped? I know the finished product is going to kick a$$ for you 99+ guys but I think they should just be honest with everyone becuase they are creating a bad name for themselfs with all the "next month, optomistic/realistic" nonsenese. SUPERCHIP!!

Blev said:
As an average joe, I'll translate...

They don't have the slightest clue! How long has it been since these orders were supposed to be ORIGINALY shipped? I know the finished product is going to kick a$$ for you 99+ guys but I think they should just be honest with everyone becuase they are creating a bad name for themselfs with all the "next month, optomistic/realistic" nonsenese. SUPERCHIP!!
:D
Seriously, I have no plans on ever getting a Predator after saying "next month" for the past year. :rolleyes: