Mach 1 Diff. Side badges?

I have a black 03 Mach1, and was concidering putting Centenial badges on the side to replace the pony emblems (to v6-ish for me). I was wondering if anyone has done the same or replaced them with anything better...

I dont like most of the emblesm I have seen that say 4.6 and such(excluding oddly enough the pony emblem that says 4.6 above it).

Just looking for suggestions.

• Sponsors (?)

How about the ones that say Mach 1? Those kinda remind me of the 4.6 badges and I really don't like those either. The 40th badges look the best. Glad I don't have to change mine because if I had an '03 I'd be in the same boat as you.

I guess I must be too old to see that logic! Having been a Mustang lover all my life (I'm 46) and having owned 11 Mustangs from a 64 1/2 to my 03 Mach that running horse emblem means "Mustang" to me. I am glad Ford put it on the 03 Mach's as it is a symbol of the great heritage these cars have!

Since my previous Stang was a 97 Cobra, I was a bit dissappointed @ first that I only had little ponys on the fenders. Every1 knows what those snakes on the fenders mean. But now I actually like having the pony emblems more, because then people dont know what I have. Im hoping some dumbass ricer thinks i have a V6 and tries to race me. PLEASE....

I've had people ask me where I bought the scoop...about 80% of the drivers in my area are Ricers.

Wow, that's just dumb! I had an '02GT that the dealership put an aftermarket hoodscoop on and most people thought it was a Mach 1. That's one reason I got rid of it, I didn't like it being a "Mock Mach" as some called it. I walked out to the car once and found two people arguing pretty good over whether or not it was a Mach 1. The guy who thought it was looked heart broken when I said it wasn't.

Here's a picture of that car:

360719_70_full.jpg

and when I tried it in for the Mach 1

360719_83_full.jpg