Diff

• Sponsors (?)

kiddiccarus said:
I always was under the impression that placing trac loc on the N/A would bog it down and would take more Hp to run it. If I am wrong I may look into throwing it in because I will be puting it in for the swap anyways.
ill let you know when i throw my 88 TC rear in. Its an 8.8 track lock rear. It goes in this spring along with matching turbo motor.

Dr.

Dr_EluSivE said:
ill let you know when i throw my 88 TC rear in. Its an 8.8 track lock rear. It goes in this spring along with matching turbo motor.

Dr.

When in the spring were you planning on doing your swap? I'm shooting for May for mine, after school gets out. We might have to coordinate on this, being that we both have '92s, in case either of us hit any snags. :)

Ash

Asha'man said:
When in the spring were you planning on doing your swap? I'm shooting for May for mine, after school gets out. We might have to coordinate on this, being that we both have '92s, in case either of us hit any snags. :)

Ash
Well it kind of depends on when it gets nice enough to do it. May sounds pretty close. I have all the major parts but i need to have money for the nickle and dime stuff so that will affect it too. May is probably pretty close though.

Dr.

Pro-Hawk said:
Keep in mind the autos come with lower gearing and the sticks with higher gearing. I just thought I would throw that in there for when you started hunting down rear ends etc if you didn't already know that.
I am planning to keep my 7.5 373 rear end through out the life of the car. I will not be launching this car to a point that it would even come close to breaking the 7.5