Differences?

• Sponsors (?)

Ryder said:
Besides the Engine and the fog lights, what main differences are there between then V6 and the GT?
well there is the engine and the fog lites but there is also a different body kit on the gt, a different type of 5-speed manual, different speedometer (goes up to 140), different leather interior, different wheel options *w/ different tires*, different car emblems and then theres the bragging rights lol... O and then theres the difference in pricetag, MPG and insurance costs :fuss:
i hav the V6 and luv it but i did my hw before i made my decision :banana:

Ryder said:
On one hand I want to go with the V8 because of the speed and the braggin rights.

I don't really get this part. If the bragging is because the GT is faster than the V6, there are a ton of cars faster than the GT - so better spend the money elsewhere for fear those that are faster will make fun of the GT. By the same token, the V6 is faster than a ton of slower cars, so where does it stop. I mean, is there some universal place holder that occurs right between the 05 V6 and the 05 GT that seperates the "fast" cars from the "slow" cars. The V6 is faster than some stock "premier" cars.

The debate is both reasonable and silly.

The GT also has the rear sway bar, but now the 06 V6 Pony Package comes with it. I'm looking to get a sway bar soon, its around 200 and not difficult to install.

I went with the V6 for insurance reasons, and to take the difference in price and apply it to MOD's. :D