do you ever notice.... e-bay rant

Discussion in '1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-' started by 302 coupe, Jan 19, 2004.

1. sometimes when reading a car description on e-bay, that the owner has no clue what they're talking about. Examples:

edelbrock(a.k.a. eldebrock to some....) combinator carb......maybe its really a holley dominator

dual exhaust with twin full master mufflers, also referred to as master-flo by some

various stainless steel body panels, I saw one guy that said he had installed stainless floor panels and a stainless cowl panel, of course that might be a nice upgrade, but the pics he had showed regular sheetmetal floors

excel spark plugs/wires, can't you read the name on the damn things-the wires say ACCEL on them every 4 inches in bright letters

weiland intake....this ones really gets me, I guess it just looks better with an 'L' in it

Sorry to rant, but I tend to lose a lot of trust in someone if they're trying to sell you something when they don't even know what it is.

2. I've notice how people do that to on ebay.

3. My complaint...add title: "1969 Charger NOT MUSTANG OR CAMARO"

If they tell you what it is...then just maybe...we know what it isnt too.

4. I always like how everything is very rare...Super rare 6 cylinder 3 speed.

It must be the bucket seats and floor shifter that make it rare :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

5. :lol: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: