Does this offend you ? ....

The Hopkinator

Dec 5, 2002
NC
Well , its only an Ebay auction , but this #$%^&#* attacked something we hold dear. Now I know there are some liberal spineless cowards ( hmmm,, maybe even here on this VERY board but I wont point fingers so as not to be in contempt of rules) that may not care , or even SUPPORT this guy insulting something most of us love , but that is their Cross to bare. After all, he has his right to say so. Even from afar. Me personally ? Id rather simply remind him he lives in a conquered country and hes fortunate we allow him to make such statements. If it were up to me , his head would become seperated from his shoulders , but Im only human......... Yet ,I try... :flag:
Be forewarned, this is ugly .

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3804293066&category=790

• Sponsors (?)

Tell us what he said and to whom. I'm not an advocate of using nukes, but during the time, it was just a big bomb that killed people, just like other bombs only bigger. That's what you do in war. Kill. If he is sore about it, maybe he should talk to the folks that had family in Pearl. If he is sore about the loosely used term "rice", he'd better get used to it because it isn't going away. You know, I wouldn't get offended if people started referring to our vehicles as "mashed potatoes." :D Let us know what he said, so that we can give it the proper attention.

The guys that sent it to me were already fast at work getting him dealt with, but he said that he would not ship the item to America, that he hated Americans and we are the worst country on earth, that he was extremely happy on 9-11 , that he wished the body count was higher, and he loves hearing about American soldiers getting killed in Iraq, ummmm that he hoped Osama would prevail , kill us all, etc etc.. Isnt that about the gist of it GP001 ? :mad: :flag: :mad:

The Hopkinator said:
The guys that sent it to me were already fast at work getting him dealt with, but he said that he would not ship the item to America, that he hated Americans and we are the worst country on earth, that he was extremely happy on 9-11 , that he wished the body count was higher, and he loves hearing about American soldiers getting killed in Iraq, ummmm that he hoped Osama would prevail , kill us all, etc etc.. Isnt that about the gist of it GP001 ? :mad: :flag: :mad:

In Japan ........hmmmmmm.........likely he will get a taste of some more serin gas.

The Hopkinator said:

Ya, all that while selling a movie prop (bust of Arny from Terminator). Sick SOB

yes it was disturbing but he would ship worldwide just not to americans because this one time he bought something and was told 14$ shipping and then he had to pay 40$ for handling and when he messaged the person he said it was shipped. I reported it also

The Hopkinator said:

...and we defend them and waste our hard earned dollars buying their products why?

with my trusty Bible in hand i was able to read the surrounding context of wich those quotes were taken, all of them are misrepresentations of the Bible's true meaning.

the problem that lies within that site is the site is trying to force-feed people "scripture" and not telling people to THINK for themselves. i agree the people behind that site are quite cracked. I invite everyone to read the scripture surrounding the quotes they give and decipher for themselves the meaning that only you can hold true.

remember religion is personal. our own relationship with God, or Alah, or Budah or witchever you believe cannot be fed to you. you have to discover it for yourself.

my 2 pennies, like em or not :nice:

jst6 said:
with my trusty Bible in hand i was able to read the surrounding context of wich those quotes were taken, all of them are misrepresentations of the Bible's true meaning.

the problem that lies within that site is the site is trying to force-feed people "scripture" and not telling people to THINK for themselves. i agree the people behind that site are quite cracked. I invite everyone to read the scripture surrounding the quotes they give and decipher for themselves the meaning that only you can hold true.

remember religion is personal. our own relationship with God, or Alah, or Budah or witchever you believe cannot be fed to you. you have to discover it for yourself.

my 2 pennies, like em or not :nice:

I wholeheartedly agree . But Ill still get pissed when I see the symbol of God maligned. :mad:
Same as I got pissed when I read what that little pissant wrote about our country. :nonono: Almost worth flying out east , hunting him down , and activating his medical insurance. :mad: