Domestic Car Drivers

Honestly, I have no problem buying a foreign car. The more I look into it, the more I realize that automobile's are a global product.

And I feel no loyalty to support the United Auto Worker's union. There are landscapers at Ford that make more then I do... I'm an electrical engineer. If you want a reason why American vehicle companies are suffering, look no further then the UAW.

It's funny that Toyota can open up a manufacturing plant in our country and make money yet Ford plants operate in the red. Look no further then Union wage structures. And the UAW is pissed because Toyota treats their employees so well that the employees vote the union down all the time.

Like some other guys here, I bought a mustang for 3 reasons:

1 - I couldn't afford a corvette
2 - I couldn't find an 86-87 Buick GN in reasonable condition
3 - My uncle has had mustangs since he was 15 and I've always liked driving around in them

Adam

• Sponsors (?)

I buy american because I can do my own work on them. Imports re not designed to be worked on (i know there are exceptions to this)... that is my main reason...

as for why a mustang...

had to be v8, RWD, 5-speed, Non-chevy, convertible... that pretty much said mustang to me...

Honestly, I have no problem buying a foreign car. The more I look into it, the more I realize that automobile's are a global product.

And I feel no loyalty to support the United Auto Worker's union. There are landscapers at Ford that make more then I do... I'm an electrical engineer. If you want a reason why American vehicle companies are suffering, look no further then the UAW.

It's funny that Toyota can open up a manufacturing plant in our country and make money yet Ford plants operate in the red. Look no further then Union wage structures. And the UAW is pissed because Toyota treats their employees so well that the employees vote the union down all the time.

Word.:nice: