driving season is over...............

Discussion in '1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech' started by innocentfool, Nov 10, 2010.

1. innocentfool

innocentfool Founding Member

So what was the best memory of this year? what problems did you have, and what are the winter projects planned??

personally i didnt get the King Cobtra out very much at all (at least i am keeping the mileage down :rolleyes:)

about 6 weeks ago the fuel pump died, and i havent been able to get it replaced yet, too busy with work

hopefully it will not snow for another couple of weeks and i can get one installed so i can at least move it under its own power.
  2. innocentfool

innocentfool Founding Member

my best memory of this year was just driving the king cobra the little bit i did. and going to shelby american in vegas for a factory tour.
  3. Project 77

Project 77 Founding Member

I bought my car in May and till ALL the paperwork with customs, and Pennsylvania's classic tag red paper, and inspection, it was August till I could drive it. Best memory this summer was getting the tag on the car and being able to drive it legally. I'm hoping to do a T5 swap this winter and maybe a nice set of AFR heads.
  4. Green78II

Green78II New Member

My II is a 4 season daily driver. I drive it all year round through all sorts of weather.