dropping today!

Just typing some excitement here. Going to sit the engine/tranny in the car this afternoon. Bought the car when I was 16, inspection ran out in '93, finally got around to paying her some attention in '06. It's been an expensive past 2 months. Trying to get the "big" stuff done so I can concentrate on hunting season. Body and interior are good...didn't have to touch.
Engine-complete overhaul with everything new except block and crank. Painted ford blue with Performer intake and carb to top her off. Hedman Elite nickel coated headers to keep her heads warm. Detailed engine bay and painted frame/undercarriage.
Tranny-Completely overhauled c4 w/shift kit. Bead blasted and clear coated with black bellhousing.
All new steering components.
Disk brakes up front with new rear end & brakes.
Torque Thrust D wheels with BFG Traction rubber.
A lot of other "stuff"

Going to drop 'em in today, button everything up over the next week, and fire her up next week/weekend.
You know how giddy we get when this time is coming. I know the replies will be, "Pics, Pics" and you'll get some when she's done.
Next to come will be mildly restoed dash, pwr windows, electric exhaust cutouts for the ricers, and who knows what else.

She will be completely updated but will look like she was born in '65. New classic. Thanks and enjoy your ride.

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah, the only thing that gets me through the days of "Friends University help desk this is Andy how can I help you." Is looking at other people having fun with there stangs..... Man i want to go home!