Duh-runk - but don'tcare.

Caldwell

Apr 27, 2004
Ontario Canada
Fuvk, you know what? I've never posteda a link or a new message since I started here when I was tanked or half in the bag. Probably because (hopefuilly) i was gettin some and I wasn't able to.

but dammit, **** man, i;'m gonna post it now.

All I have to say is, you people (the 94-95 specific crowd) are good people. every last one of you. I like talking to each of you, and although i'm not online nearly half as much as i used to be, you are a certain type of family to me I hope to never lose.

Fkcuing peace out people! :nice:
amen to that siht. I miss you guys, I wis you all the best in the future, your lives, and your futures. and It's pathetic that it takes a drunkard right now to write this chit.

Don't hold anything back guys/gals.
Go for what you believe in. I'm working the hard road in terms of dreams, but all i can say from a life style of failing, is... it's worth it.

and that's all the honesty i can give you.

latz,

Doug

• Sponsors (?)

Caldwell said:
Fuvk, you know what? I've never posteda a link or a new message since I started here when I was tanked or half in the bag. Probably because (hopefuilly) i was gettin some and I wasn't able to.

but dammit, **** man, i;'m gonna post it now.

All I have to say is, you people (the 94-95 specific crowd) are good people. every last one of you. I like talking to each of you, and although i'm not online nearly half as much as i used to be, you are a certain type of family to me I hope to never lose.

Fkcuing peace out people! :nice:
amen to that siht. I miss you guys, I wis you all the best in the future, your lives, and your futures. and It's pathetic that it takes a drunkard right now to write this chit.

Don't hold anything back guys/gals.
Go for what you believe in. I'm working the hard road in terms of dreams, but all i can say from a life style of failing, is... it's worth it.

and that's all the honesty i can give you.

latz,

Doug
will you tell me this in the morning lol....

Doug.....you are 1 crazy mofo...........BUT........not being able to close the deal.....:nonono: ....We'll have to have Aaron work with you.....:rlaugh:
You should have used the "don't let this rape turn into a murder" line:mad:

And as far as the life of failure........
We all have failures:notnice: but the biggest mistake...:nonono: would be to "FAIL" to try again.....:nice:
You effin rock Doug...keep bangin'.....

"You should have used the "don't let this rape turn into a murder" line"

Yea, what is up with that line?? I am sure any girl's dad that was worth his weight would #$%^ing kick the #$%^ out of any sob that said that to his daughter..and then kill the guy. I would be cheering him on too.

2561101.jpg

I am the last person to be politically correct. Heck, several of my friends are tabacco spitting truck drivers. I just don't see anything at all funny about a sentence like that. Rape is a nasty mean thing that happens to our mothers, sisters, children and leaves them and their families terribly scarred for life (and men I guess in prison), murder is maybe worse...what could be funny about that in any perspective??? Not telling you guys what to do, and you seem pretty cool on the forums but man...I definitely don't get that one.

It's just funny Keith cause it's a joke. I guess we laugh at it cause it's just stupid that someone would even think about saying that to a girl. The whole idea of it is ridiculous and that's why it's funny.

For example: I got a text message about 2 weeks ago from and number I didn't recognize. It said, "Mr. Escobedo, just wanted to let you know that I'll be stealing your car tonight, and there's nothing you can do about it.' It was perfect cause I had left my car at the movies and was at a restaurant with my wife and a couple of friends. I got scared, then super pissed that this person had the balls to want to steal my car and then tell me that he was. So I called the number, and when I asked whom it was it, he acted all tough and I told him my name. He was like, "I don't know no f-ing Nacho!" I was like, "You lying sack of crap, you just send me a message.... and he started laughing. It was my friend's younger brother. After he told me who it was I laughed cause he got me good. There's nothing funny about getting your car stolen but this prank was pretty funny.