Dyno after KB install!

• Sponsors (?)

Nice numbers! Am I reading this correctly though - your AFR is ~7:1?

Thanks! That's the boost on the graph. I didn't have the dyno shop record the A/F ratio because I already tuned it to 11.4 at WOT.

Looks pretty doggone nice!!! Got any track times before the blower or other mods? Looks like one sick car you have there!

-Will

My best ET before the blower was 13.4 with street tires, C springs, and Bilstein HDs. I'm still working on the driver mod. Hopefully I can squeeze out some 11s with this setup and a smaller pulley.

I was thinking "wow....that's really impressive for a stock engine"...then I read your sig and it all started to make sense.

Nice numbers, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. That baby is just begging for a pulley swap though. With your combination, you might get close to 500rwhp on pump gas. :nice:

Nice! :nice:

Did I miss it...? What boost are you running? What altitude are you at? And is your pulley getting the boost you would expect? I have a 9psi pulley but only get 6psi. I like your choice in heads and cams. I need to do the same.

I'm at 3500 feet, but the numbers above are corrected. I've got a 3 1/8 inch pulley and it's making 7.5 psi at 6k per my autometer gauge. I think the boost numbers above are off because I think there may have been a cut in the tubing the dyno shop used for their gauge. The 7.5 psi seems to be about right for my pulley and engine setup.