Dyno numbers are in!

mdjay

Premium Sponsor
Dec 9, 2003
Las Vegas, NV
457 rwhp 389 ft lbs of torque :D

That was tuned and jetted by ear. Their air fuel sensor pump was out so we couldn't get a reading to change it up. That's also running only 5 lbs of boost! I'm pretty happy with the numbers and I have room for several more lbs of boost if needed!

• Sponsors (?)

mdjay said:
457 rwhp 389 ft lbs of torque :D

That was tuned and jetted by ear. Their air fuel sensor pump was out so we couldn't get a reading to change it up. That's also running only 5 lbs of boost! I'm pretty happy with the numbers and I have room for several more lbs of boost if needed!

Aye Carumba! Is that a Dart block or stock?

It's a stock block stud girdled, light rotating assem. big cam 586 lift solid roller, openned up FR heads x302 and roller up top. vic jr to breath. 9.2 to 1 comp. expecting the supercharger. We designed the motor with the SC in mind.

It was suppose to be hooked up so we could make the necessary adj. but it was malfuctioning. We had Jim Smart there doing photo's and film. We were actually doing a shootout between my car and the Gambler. I had a pulley kit ready to go but since we didn't know exactly where she was at, we didn't risk adding the pulley kit. Didn't need it :)

ok You go on my ever growing list of people not to race. That Said I've got a deposit on a new gt500, in a year and a half maybe I can at least give you a bit of a race. I just have to figure out how to lose 1000 lbs