Dyno Tips?

IEatRiceGT

Sep 22, 2005
MD
I decided to ditch the twEECer Rt(which is for sale now) and go with a custom dyno tune instead. I just set up an appointment for May 12th at Kauffman Motorsports in PA and I can't wait to get my car back and running good again. I really don't have the time, tools, or resources to tune the car myself, as I am at college and really have no place to work on the car. Any suggestions for what I need to do to prep the car? I plan on bringing list of mods, FTI cam spec sheet...and other than that everything on the car is good(plugs, fluid...). Any other suggestions? I have never been to the dyno before. Do I they physically pull out my old chip(previous owner put SCI chip in) or do I need to take the door panel off so they have access? Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

IEatRiceGT said:
I don't believe I have a bung for it...he asked for a rundown on my car when I asked if I needed to bring anything. I guess he will put one in.
i had my PCM out of the kick panel and ready for the chip when i got mine tuned, got a big thumbs up from the tuner for that :nice:

if you have no cats they can just stick the wideband in the tail pipe and that should be fine for N/A