DYNOED BRENSPEED AND BAMA TODAY

Hi guys, I've been running a 93 Octane Brenspeed tune as of late. Amazing! to say the least. What a difference from the pre programmed tunes on my livewire. Just for kicks I ordered Bama tunes as well because everyone says there the best. I got the 93 torque, 93 performance, and 93 Race. They arent even close to the performance of the Brenspeed tune. I tried to contact Doug but havent gotten a response yet. Dont know why but they are just horrible and they throw the check engine light. If you havent gotten a custom tune on your programmers yet, I highly recommend them. Most mail order tunes are conservative. I would love to have my Brenspeeds tune cranked up even more. THE CAR WOULD ABSOLUTELY RIP!!!!

Mods- MSD COP's, MMR TB, MMR CAI, JBA Shortys, Magnaflow X-pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, 3.55's, 20" wheels, Mustang Dyno'd at 280hp and 290tq without the COP's and Brenspeed tune?!!!

Later fellas

Is that right ? well for your info. I've been running my bamachips 93 race tune for well over a year now, and not once have I ever experienced any check engine lights, nor error codes whatsoever. In addition, I've also had my rwhp, rwtq and my air/fuel tested on 3 different dyno's, in which my air/fuel was spot on at 12.8 every time..As a matter of fact, my last dyno session took place, just over a month ago on the very same dynojet model, as Doug from bamachips owns...my latest results were, 293 rwhp and 309 rwtq, with the Steeda CAI, 93 race tune, and Steeda UDP's... My stock numbers were 262 rwhp and 281 rwtq.. All in all, I'd say a 31 HP gain, isn't too bad.. for what you call a conservative mail order tune huh ? which btw.. is exactly what you're Brenspeed tune is, as well..Unless, he personally custom tuned you're car, on the dyno himself ? As for your Bamachip's tunes being horrible ? Doug will do whatever it takes, to make any adjustments necessary, in order make things right..You just need to be a bit patient and give him time to reply, as he's a one man operation, who's been really swarmed with e-mails and phone calls lately, plus he's also on the road quite a lot as well..However, he will get back to you A.S.A.P

• Sponsors (?)

Hey Redbullit, I'm not trying to put anyone down here. I just wanted to mention that the tunes Doug gave me arent working properly. There throwing the check engine light saying that the engine is running lean. I'm just stating the truth. The Brenspeed tune is way better at least for now. There really is no comparison with the way its running on my car. I'm sure Doug will get back to me and fix the problem. The engine As for dyno numbers my car stock put down 256hp and 272tq on a mustang dyno with 20" rims. I havent dyno'd it with the Brenspeed tune because I dont own a dyno?! Whe I get back there I'll post some numbers but I'm sure its alot higher than 280 and 286 I mentioned in my last post. It sure feels that way. :flag: :flag: The tech at the dyno facility told me the 20's are killing my numbers and that with 17's I'd be around 320hp and 330tq as a rough estimate. Would like to see the Bama tunes corrected though. I know Doug is supposed to be the wizard. I would really like to see it. Also, when I said that custom mail order tunes are conservative I was correct. These tunes although already GREAT can still perform even better. My friend had a Bama tune on his 05 then went and had it custom tuned on the dyno and picked up 9hp and 6tq extra over the Bama tune. Talk to you guys later, Chris

Hey Redbullit, I'm not trying to put anyone down here. I just wanted to mention that the tunes Doug gave me arent working properly. There throwing the check engine light saying that the engine is running lean. I'm just stating the truth. The Brenspeed tune is way better at least for now. There really is no comparison with the way its running on my car. I'm sure Doug will get back to me and fix the problem. The engine As for dyno numbers my car stock put down 256hp and 272tq on a mustang dyno with 20" rims. I havent dyno'd it with the Brenspeed tune because I dont own a dyno?! Whe I get back there I'll post some numbers but I'm sure its alot higher than 280 and 286 I mentioned in my last post. It sure feels that way. :flag: :flag: The tech at the dyno facility told me the 20's are killing my numbers and that with 17's I'd be around 320hp and 330tq as a rough estimate. Would like to see the Bama tunes corrected though. I know Doug is supposed to be the wizard. I would really like to see it. Also, when I said that custom mail order tunes are conservative I was correct. These tunes although already GREAT can still perform even better. My friend had a Bama tune on his 05 then went and had it custom tuned on the dyno and picked up 9hp and 6tq extra over the Bama tune. Talk to you guys later, Chris

Chris..first of all, my intention was not to contradict you..However, I can honestly tell you, that after 3 different dyno shop's, tested my Bamachip's 93 race tune..I asked each one, if having my car custom tuned on their dyno's, would provide any additional power and torque, over my current Bamachip's tune ? And the response, was always the same each time, as I'd be wasting both my time and my money, as not even their custom dyno tunes, could provide any more than maybe 2-4 HP ? if even that..As a matter of fact ? out of the 3 dyno shop's which tested my car ! One of them, just happen to be Powerhouse Automotive..So there you have it in a nutshell...Talk to you later, Rocky :cheers: And btw, there have been many times in which Brenspeed's tunes, haven't always worked properly either..But just like Doug ? Brent, also puts his customers first, and makes certain to resolve any problems that may occur, along with getting them fixed A.S.A.P :nice:

I guess all that really matters is that we are all Mustang owners and are damn proud of that:lol: As for the C-300 body kit I purchased it for my 07 from a dealership that customized using the Cervini C-300 kit. Its alloy clearcoat metallic w/ black racing stripes and charcoal leather and 20's. I hope to get pics soon. Later fellas :Track:

Dyno numberes are great but when it gets right down to it the one that gets you from point A to point B the quickest has to be the winner. I have never seen anyone who has run a head to head test on the 1320. Often wonder why no one has doe that.