EFI systems

Ni4Ni3022

Jun 17, 2003
Is anybody running any EFI system that adjust the fuel and air and such??? i am looking to go with one that is good, but inexpensive... i have hear the western motorsports SDS is alright... does fast make anything for us?

• Sponsors (?)

Well, I'm running an EEC Tuner and will soon be running a J3 Port adapter in the SVO...both of which allow me to change pretty much anything I could ever dream of (and alot of stuff I would never even think of). Both of these are under 300 bux.

If you want a standalone system (what the SDS, FAST, etc. are called) then I believe the cheapest is the Holley Commander 950 and then the SDS. Pretty much any of them will work with a 2.3T if you know what you are doing (FAST, Accel, Holley, SDS, Haltech, etc.)

twEECer makes a setup for the svo ECU's. . .SDS is nice because you don't need your laptop to change anything and it's pretty simple to understand and navigate(which some in handy when you start tuning and you get a little stressed, lol) I have a friends running one on his pretty wild lil s/c 331 '95 and he couldn't be happier.