ENGINE MISFIRING

Ok Guys, my Cousin has an Audi A4 1.8T and her engine is misfiring. I pulled the codes and looked them up and it said the engine was misfiring on cylinders 2,3,4. Anybody know anything about these cars. I pulled one of the plugs looked fine. I took off all the cop cleaned them put dialectical gel on all of them and put them back on. I cleared the codes took it for a test drive and now only cylinder #1 is misfiring. does anyone have any suggestions to what i should look for. From what I have seen people are saying the COP go out. any suggestions would be great.

• Sponsors (?)

Ok Guys, my Cousin has an Audi A4 1.8T and her engine is misfiring. I pulled the codes and looked them up and it said the engine was misfiring on cylinders 2,3,4. Anybody know anything about these cars. I pulled one of the plugs looked fine. I took off all the cop cleaned them put dialectical gel on all of them and put them back on. I cleared the codes took it for a test drive and now only cylinder #1 is misfiring. does anyone have any suggestions to what i should look for. From what I have seen people are saying the COP go out. any suggestions would be great.

Yea sounds like a COP problem. A freind of mines son has a Nissan Maxima and they seem to have the same issues. The COP'S go bad and the Nissan repair manual says to replace them. This seems to be an inherited problem that Nissan knows about. Unfurtunately, car owners have to pay for all repairs. It seems that Audi may have the same problem. Nissan recommends that the owner replace all of the COP'S at the first sigh of a problem. That's some BS... Pearl02.