Everybodys Top Five Pick!

If I had to pick only 5, the decision making process would probably result in me getting attention deficit disorder

JR's car is amazing, and blingy to boot

Tom's car is attention to detail at it's finest

Paul (Punisher302) sinister, just sinister

Dan (Riored95) I think it's the SVO skirts...something just turns me on about it

KillerCanary (Paul) is a classic, and...well, he's got a pic under "The Bar"

Caldwell, 'cause a sexy interior is just as important as the pimp behind the wheel

Matt - 90lx50 or whatever it is...I'm wanting to steal his front lip while he's in Australia, but I live too far away

Danny Boy (wytstang) because white on white is classic sex

Jynx - Because it takes balls to wear lime green and make it look incredible, and he does just that

Mike (Low-5.0) Stance, 400+ cubes, and lazer red FTW

Mike (stprorolla) because he's made it look as good as it does, while partying and sleeping with hot chicks in college

Justin - Opal Frost didn't appeal to me till I saw your rear tires.

Is that five?

• Sponsors (?)

My favorite stang on this site is probally caldwells: id kill for a clean ass black stang vert with white leather...

821465_29_full.jpg

Pauls...
Clarks...
AArons....
Diablo's....

in no real order....

i hope some day i will just have a nice sn-95... considering what i paid for my car i think mine is an ok car its also a DD... once i have the $$$ to have a DD and another car i will have a nice sn-95.... but seriously there are tooooo many good looking cars on this site...

Mike (stprorolla) because he's made it look as good as it does, while partying and sleeping with hot chicks in college

hahahaha thats only cause the car is at home:D otherwise it would sadly consume all my time:rolleyes:

My top 5 are:

Caldwell (Doug)-one of the cleanest cars ive ever seen, and just amazing to look at...
Low5.0 (Mike)-just badass all around...the stance, the 418 cubes, the body lines....
xr8d302 (Aaron)- i love me a clean laser red, not to mention slammed on some chrome 03's....and him being a huge character helps too
Killercanary (Paul)- this guys always got some trick up his sleeve, and he never ceases to amaze me...and hes a damn good drag racer so i certainly look up to that
Mine- sorry, im just really proud of it, and its been thru so much, that im happy to have it looking and driving like it is today...ill post up more picks later

nik95cobra...black cobras are def. my favorite breed of stang, and his is super clean
95riosnake...looks incredible with the svo skirts and 18" y2k's
killercanary...sexiest vert on here IMO
greenmustanggt...that vid is sweet and the car sounds insaaane
and this one, (can't remember his sn either...91_lx_50 maybe? It's how i wish my lazer red gt looked.

View attachment 417513