F/S: 2008 Mustang GT - Low miles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stangdude2000

Founding Member
Jun 23, 2001
Northern VA
I am selling my 2008 Mustang GT Premium. Original sticker price was around $32k. Factory warranty. Garage kept.

This car is loaded - only missing the Nav/Shaker 1000 and Ambient Lighting. It is Alloy Metallic (dark grey) with a black interior. It has a 5 speed manual transmission with the spoiler delete. 14,000 miles. In the interest of full disclosure, there are a couple small stone chips, but the car is still in GREAT shape.

Options include:
- Premium package
- Premier Trim Package (Includes Leather wrapped dashboard, center console, upgraded door arm rests, upgraded pedal assemby)
- Interior Upgrade package (Includes charcoal dashboard, MyColor feature, satin aluminum trim accents, etc)
- Comfort Group (Power driver and passenger seat, heated seats, auto-dimming rear view mirror)
- Upgraded 18" wheels (from factory). Fanblade style with the "blades" painted grey, which happens to match the car color on the Alloy mustangs.
- HID Headlamps
- Antitheft system
- 3.55 Rear Axle
- Shaker 500 Stereo System
- Sirius satellite radio

Extras
- Quarter window louvers
- K&N Filter
- SLP Loudmouth axle-back exhaust. It really rumbles! I also have the stock mufflers if you need them. I've had no issues with inspections.
- Custom Steeda strut tower brace - Standard Steeda with the Mustang running pony covering the Steeda logo

Asking $23k, but price is negotiable. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me an email and I will get in touch with you. I have more pictures upon request.

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.