F/S Intercooled Vortech V1 99-04 Complete Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

rollin202

Dec 16, 2009
Intercooled Vortech Setup off my 2004 Mustang gt

Vortech Complete Intercooled kit Includes:
This kit would be pretty much a bolt on kit. Since, it just came off the car. The kit would only need fuel pump and a tune (I am also selling an sct xcal with base tunes) to work. It took me a lot of money and time to piece this up.
Vortech V1 (works great no shaft play)
Black Custom Power Pipe W/ filter-2100
New CXRacing 3” Intercooler Piping
New CX Racing Intercooler
Black Couplers with V
New Tial Q BOV with Flange welded to Flange pipe
New PMAS HPX MAF
39# injectors

The kit was purchased and installed on the car along with the intercooler kit that has had the work done to it to make it fit great. The supercharger was installed car sat and then removed. Therefore I post that there are new parts included because they were only installed and then removed.
*All parts that say NEW were purchased put on the car but the car was never really driven with them on.

Price Complete: $2900 obo
Individual pricing-
Vortech V1 Kit with mounting bracket W/ power pipe no intercooler –$ 2100.00
New CXRacing intercooler kit with 3” piping custom routed for supercharged application with black couplers and extra couplers needed to make it work- $300.00
New Tial Q BOV with Flange welded on flange pipe- $250.00
New PMAS HPX MAF with harness for 99-04 -$300.00
39# Injectors -$120

SCT XCAL X2( Includes Vortech base tunes) =$260 obo
Diablo Predator=$200 obo

If you would like everything together i can cut you a package deal and throw in the tuner and injectors for a package price. The only thing left at that point would be fuel pump.

I would like to sell it complete but i can also part it out. Let me know if there is any interest in individual parts.

If you have any questions email me at [email protected]

photo2.jpg

photo.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

thanks guys i got back to you. Sorry for the delay been real busy lately. Bump for a nice looking kit that works beautifully! shoot me some offers we can work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.