Fabulous Fords Forever 4/17/05

• Sponsors (?)

Johns89lx said:
I'm shocked, this sort of thing never happens on C5Forum.com.... :rolleyes:

Now we can relive all those January, February and early March postings again!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I never really paid attention to the whole post count thing but I think I lost 1200 or so. But hey, usually it's dollars I'm loosing so that's not so bad.
but, I feel so violated.

If anyone wants to put a face with a name, I'll have the 03 DSG Mach 1 with 15% tint on the rear windows, black chrome exhaust tips, and a matte-black painted area on the "cut out" of the rear bumper. I'll also have the crappy-looking white 76 Mustang II coupe (you'll see what I mean by crappy looking), with goofy hub caps (can't find stock hub caps, so to Pep Boys I went) and tan interior. Both have a "Mach 1 Registry" sticker on the left rear quarter window. I may also be working a stint at the BCMC club booth.

Dave

I sent in a check and registered for my 2005 GT a couple of weeks ago. Within one week I rec'd a reply and got the rearview mirror hanger required for entry. Check you mail and or contact them. I was surprised to get in this late, it usually sells out by now.