Finally 2010 procharger install complete

boston2k4

Jun 11, 2009
well shes done has been a long path but well worth it. on amazon tunings mustang dyno spun 408hp at the wheel with 398 tq so on a good old dynojet i should be spinning well over 440 from Ricks calculations. vids, print-outs, and pics as soon as i find the dang cable for my camcorder. sounds vicious and i get stares everywhere i go but i dont care i love the noise.

• Sponsors (?)

Congrats,glad to hear you got everything worked out. I followed your post and like you said it was a venture, Glad it end well, can't wait to see the vids and sheets still thinging about going the same route maybe I can by pass all the little problems :nice:

Kind of interested, what are your plans for the Tranny ? maybe find you a T-56 from a used Cobra, affordable and can handle what your putting out.

I was kind of wondering the same thing. I know there are a lot of blown GTs out there but how are the trannys holding up? Last thing I'd wanna do is put a blower on my car and then trash my transmission cuz of my lead foot :D

pushing 10lbs right now and dont think im going any higher..for now

well going by what i have been told this tranns can handle 500 ish before they poop the bed so i figure the clutch will crap out on me first but i have been beating it like it owes me money and its still grabby and smooth as ever ? so who knows:shrug:

Way to go on the whipple exwifegotstang!! the ease alone will make it a better kit to install lmao.

I was kind of wondering the same thing. I know there are a lot of blown GTs out there but how are the trannys holding up? Last thing I'd wanna do is put a blower on my car and then trash my transmission cuz of my lead foot :D

Well, are you the type of driver that likes to go out there and mash his/her foot down, or are you the type of driver that likes to roll into the throttle just to "feel the pull?"

While I love burnouts, I'd have to classify myself as the type that likes to roll into the throttle and "feel the pull." If you're like me, you probably won't cause your transmission any problems.

Well, are you the type of driver that likes to go out there and mash his/her foot down, or are you the type of driver that likes to roll into the throttle just to "feel the pull?"

While I love burnouts, I'd have to classify myself as the type that likes to roll into the throttle and "feel the pull." If you're like me, you probably won't cause your transmission any problems.

I roll into the throttle 99% of the time. The other 1% I like to have a little more fun :D