FINALLY decided.

Blackened302

Jul 21, 2005
South TX
EDIT: oops, meant to post in talk. mods, please move this, thanks.

well after many a posts, i have finally came to a decision on a, you guessed it, body kit. i went w/ the ABC 8044/CO kit, which includes the 94-98 cobra front w/ lip, side skirts, and rear bumper all in urethane. total was $830. abc's site doesn't allow right-clicking on their pics, and i'm too lazy to prntscrn and do the editing, so you guys'll just have to wait (unless one of yous'll do it for me, heh).

the bumper was made famous by 91LX, and the skirts are the ones carl69 went w/ on his car.

hopefully this thing will come in black, that way i can put it on when it gets here and ride around w/ a collaged car 'til paint in january. thanks for dealing w/ my indecisiveness and multiple threads about the same damn thing, hehe. will keep you guys posted.

• Sponsors (?)

ok, here it is, attached the image.

Attachments

• kit.JPG
    kit.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 144
loudpedal99 said:
You're not doing that wing right? That's the wing that was on my car when I bought it, . . . it went out with the trash a couple days ago. . .

fok no! i don't plan on flying off anywhere, lol... staying wing-less. IF i do get one, though, it'd be the S281... none of that double-decker, rice crap.

yeah, i know... that car looks foken sweeeet. right now my car is deep forest green, but i'm getting it painted. you may have noticed from other threads that i was gonna get it painted this month, but i decided to wait 'til after i got teh kit, so now it's gonna happen in late jan.

now alls i gotta do is decide on a color...