finally got a chassis

zoomin

Founding Member
Mar 14, 2000
Toronto, Ontario
Hi all, well i finally found a smoking deal on a chassis im gonna put my 2.3T into. its a 1988 2.3L vert, currently its got a built 5.0L in it that was an unfinished project but i have already sold the engine/tranny/harness combo. the stuff done to it are as followed:

clean no rust body (primer black)
entire driverside floor replaced
welded in subframe connectors with seat brackets
tokicko illumina struts with eibach sportline springs (car has a nice stance)
8.8 in the rear (still have to verify this though)
complete GT kit
relocated battery kit in trunk
new rad
brand new black convertible top put on it w/ new motors
mint pony rims
brand new holley anniahlator ignition controll (in box still)
brand new RCI 5pt harness (in box still)
90% complete black interrior (with MINT front seats, brand new NOS door pannels, things looked brand new, i am however missing the rear seat cusion, rear side panells, and carpet)
and 6 boxes of misc random interrior/underhood parts

the car is an unfinished project so it will need a nice cleanup and reassembly but thats where the fun is, right, and now i can build it the exact way i want and know for a fact thats its done right. The engine/tranny/harness will be pulled this saturday and a nice engine bay cleanup/respray will follow. Im really tempted to respray the car primer black with two highgloss black stripes running down the centre (shelby style) its flatblack now and looks pretty badass. gonna look sexxy with the black top and interrior. so who wants to try and guess how much i paid?

as for my engine, the head is on its way from the states then i just have to send her away to a machine shop to install the big valves & dual springs and unshroud it a bit, then i am going to make sure the block tolerances are all to spec and CC the chambers and when completed the head (im running flattop forged TRW's so i would like to know the CR of the eninge). after that its just a matter of putting it all back together and im good to go. are two pics but i'll take a bunch more on sat for you guys if anyone is interested. man im so excited...i finally got another mustang :)

thanks for readin guys, its good to b back.
victor

myvertzs7.jpg

1000646yb1.jpg

1000643nn0.jpg

Attachments

• myvertzs7.jpg
    myvertzs7.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 77
  • 1000646yb1.jpg
    1000646yb1.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 84
  • 1000643nn0.jpg
    1000643nn0.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 78
  • Sponsors (?)

well it looks like according to you guys i overpaid a bit, i got the car for $1500. it might be different as here in canada its extremely hard to find a stang that isnt a rustbucket. yeah the front had to be removed to put it on the dolly, as for headlights im debating weather i should get a set of those e-bay ones but i dunno bout the quality of em. all the trim is there...just in boxes so thats all gonna have to go on, anyone have any links to the sizes for all the stock screws found in mustangs, that would be great.

thanks
victor

yeah, no, i definately dont like the 1pce, its gotta be a 6, and i want a smoked set as the car is going to be black, i just dont know how they look on a stang, have seen em in the ad's but never mounted on a stang.

victor